Coming back need advice for server

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PawlathonXD.6023

PawlathonXD.6023

So ive been out for a fairly long time…. back when clockwork was all happening with the queen and such. Want to make a shiney new mesmer on an active server and hopefully join an equally active guild. Anyone have advice? Dont just say oh mine! :p actual help for it would be good. Used to be very active Then d3 came along. But I’m back for more!..when the updates are done at least.

Thank you in advance

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Well if your going to pve any since the megaservers it dont matter witch one you pick if you want wvw then i cant help you at all sorry, also would be nice to know if your Eu or Na

PawlathonXD.6023

Oh yeah i always forget about na and eu differences haha. But eu yeah kinda good with megaserver For that. And i can barely remember what server have guys on atm. I’m sure its Gandara? Something like that.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

If you need to check which server you are on, check the log in screen at World Selection or the WvW panel. Both will have a house icon on your home server’s name.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

if your server isn’t doing terribly at WvW, or you’re not interested in that game mode, just stay were you are as you can join guilds from all over EU

PawlathonXD.6023

yeah i know how to check server :p just cant get on since updates and such. That’ll be a job for tomorrow haha. Just wasnt sure how populated the game was these days. And yeah im mad into wvw lol. And crafting. If i could get by only doing those two things from start to finish id be happier than having to do pve with exlusion of events and such. Was in guild with friends. But none of them play anymore Either so its like fresh start with nice new peoples Who love a good wvw sesh