Commander Ascended Trinket?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Curby.4897

Curby.4897

Is this stat locked behind the RAID system? Or am I able to get this stats without having to beat my head on the wall of PvE Elitism? I am a hardcore WvW player so I do no prefer to be funneled into doing a game mode I do not like. You have the Laurel system.. why is this not available in the Laurel menu?

Posted by: Roundabout.1752

Roundabout.1752

Is it available anywhere? I looked on the Wiki and didn’t see it. Just asking

Posted by: Curby.4897

Curby.4897

It is AFAIK only available in the RAIDS. Which is ridiculous because all of the ascended before HoT were available from Laurels.

Posted by: Roundabout.1752

Roundabout.1752

So if you want it you Raid not the first time things have been locked into doing content and I’m willing to bet it won’t be the last.

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

Is this stat locked behind the RAID system? Or am I able to get this stats without having to beat my head on the wall of PvE Elitism? I am a hardcore WvW player so I do no prefer to be funneled into doing a game mode I do not like. You have the Laurel system.. why is this not available in the Laurel menu?

Only available from raids. That being said, however, if you’re wanting it because of the boon duration, consider getting the exotic version instead so that you can slot the plat doubloon into it. It’ll be some stat loss compared to the ascended trinket, but the doubloon would give a substantial amount of boon duration over what the ascended would anyways (~34% with exotic trinkets plus plat doubloons, minus the backpiece, vs 18.73% with ascended trinkets, again minus backpiece).

Posted by: Adventiar.7259

Adventiar.7259

Good News for all that don’t know already.
You can choose this stat on all the trinkets you get from Bloodstone Fen and Ember Bay.
Bloodstone Fen: Backpiece, Amulet, Ring
Ember Bay: Backpiece, Accessory

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

You can choose this stat on all the trinkets you get from Bloodstone Fen and Ember Bay.

That is great to know, since Anet added WvW tracks for ember and bloodstone.

Tks for the info.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Tks for the info.

Sadly you will have to go without 1 accessory because you cannot use 2 of the Ember Bay ones at the same time. Stupid unique status on ascended equipment.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Tks for the info.

Sadly you will have to go without 1 accessory because you cannot use 2 of the Ember Bay ones at the same time. Stupid unique status on ascended equipment.

Correction: without one accessory and ring (for the same reason – both are Unique)
I have no idea why Anet keeps insisting on keeping the unique status to ascended trinkets even now, when the reason behind it no longer exists due to infusion changes.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Tks for the info.

Correction: without one accessory and ring (for the same reason – both are Unique)
I have no idea why Anet keeps insisting on keeping the unique status to ascended trinkets even now, when the reason behind it no longer exists due to infusion changes.

You can have two rings. Just leave one uninfused.

(edited by Khisanth.2948)