Commander Tags Difficult to See on Map

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zoe.8310

Zoe.8310

The map art is very pretty, but it makes certain UI elements really hard to see/find among all the “noise”

I find this especially true of Commander Tags. Is there any way we can make them bigger? or a button that will make them flash or pulse so that I can find them easier?

Posted by: DeShadowWolf.6854

DeShadowWolf.6854

The map art is very pretty, but it makes certain UI elements really hard to see/find among all the “noise”

I find this especially true of Commander Tags. Is there any way we can make them bigger? or a button that will make them flash or pulse so that I can find them easier?

Sometimes they can be a bit difficult to see. The best thing I’ve found is to zoom out really far. The map will become a bit less detailed, but the comm tags will stay about the same size, so you can easily pick them out. This doesn’t always work on maps like TD though.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It also depends on people choosing correct colors. Using a green tag while standing in the green part of the map isn’t helping anyone.

Posted by: Zoe.8310

Zoe.8310

Some maps, like those in HoT, there is just about no color that is easy to see since the art is just soooo busy :-(