Commander tags

Commander tags

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Steinpilz.5078

Steinpilz.5078

Dear A-Net, could you please give us an option to deactivate the display of commander symbols?
Because as it is now I get headaches, especially in cities…

Commander tags

Posted by: Stephapanda.5804

Stephapanda.5804

You could join squad on one and then you’ll only see theirs. I know it’s not a solution, but at least you won’t have 20 of them on your mini map… I guess.

Commander tags

Posted by: Solitaire.3680

Solitaire.3680

human females with purple tags — everywhere! please let me turn them off or I am moving out of Divinity’s reach indefinitely

All joking aside I am sure it’s a novelty thing and things will settle down but I do think disabling them is the only solution right now because more and more people seem to be wearing them for decoration whereas before I would use them as a beacon to world events and such

Commander tags

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

they where meant for better organising and commanding… though they turned in nothing more but a vanity item. A-net isnt to blame on that one.. but please.. add an option to hide em all.. im sick and tired of them, i dont want to see a single one of them outside guild events, world bosses or WVW anymore. Seriosly.. i dont even wanna see my own kittening tag anymore (and i got it since half a year)

Commander tags

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

I’ve thought something, propably not a good idea tho, but it could work:

Blocking player also blocks commander tag.
Well, it would work against “Vanity Commanders who suck”. And that you block people for a reason.

But then again having button or option to turn off commander tags would solve alot too.

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.