Communication Policy

Communication Policy

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: rootnode.9546

rootnode.9546

In lure of the past weeks, I want to ask the other forums members if they are either satisfied or dissatisfied by the communication towards the customer base.

I for one am getting more and more dissatisfied. Especially regarding the communication in each profession’s specific subforum.

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

Communication Policy

Posted by: squared.1729

squared.1729

Are you a Ranger by chance? You should really see the lack of communication there. Oh, and what was said, was a lie and every last Ranger that reads those forums knows it.

Jon Peters plays a Warrior. That’s your best bet for any sort of reliable feedback, roll Warrior!

Edit: Yep, dissatisfied.

~Squared002~ [BBB] – Blackgate

Communication Policy

rootnode.9546

I’m a Mesmer. So, I feel your pain.

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

Communication Policy

Posted by: Arsenic Touch.7960

Arsenic Touch.7960

Ask a happy personal question not pertaining to guild wars 2 or praise someone at anet and you’ll get a response faster than asking someone at anet to address the previous debacle involving profession changes, specifically rangers.

I’m not satisfied with their communication. But I switched over to my thief and I am satisfied leveling him currently, so I guess that counts for something, I know I’ll get pissed once I go back to my ranger again though.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

Dragonbrand – Level 80 – Human Ranger

Communication Policy

Posted by: squared.1729

squared.1729

I dropped out of that bag of di**s the moment we were lied too. I re-rolled Warrior to be safe. God forbid I play a class I enjoyed.

~Squared002~ [BBB] – Blackgate

Communication Policy

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

I don’t really like speaking out against anet because they did help me very quickly with an issue a few weeks ago. However I have noticed that priorities in regards to game breaking bugs and minor bugs are way off. What I mean is earlier on being an example: Earlier on just after the patch Mesmer’s and other professions that transform have a game breaking bug that can kill them and other players/null traits etc. Another thread was about diving goggles being missing. The goggle thread was responded to first. Another example: A thread about loot dropping too much which had I think 5 posts in it gets attention immediately from anet. There is an ongoing thread which has been active for about 2 weeks now and is reaching close to the 11 page mark. 1 response from a grey tag… That thread is about the lack of loot and a possible problem with the loot tables… Yeah I’m a little frustrated at the priorities tbh… They need adjusting :/

Communication Policy

Posted by: scabies.3246

scabies.3246

I don’t know anything about what happened last week, my only issues are with Elementalists.

Why must my Scepter Ice skill, “Shatterstone” suck so much?

Can someone fill me in on what happened and what the problem is?

Communication Policy

Posted by: EverythingXen.1835

EverythingXen.1835

I am satisfied with the amount of communication.

The content of their communication makes me question if the company is one I wish to continue to support.

Communication Policy

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

I’m still trying to figure out what the first sentence was supposed to say. In lure of…

I think the communication is actually typical for a MMO. They don’t have much to say, largely because there’s basically no bug fixes. If you’re moving at glacial pace, there’s no reason to keep updating us. You wanna hear weekly “still broken” “still broken” “still broken” … ?

Communication Policy

rootnode.9546

I’m still trying to figure out what the first sentence was supposed to say. In lure of…

I think the communication is actually typical for a MMO. They don’t have much to say, largely because there’s basically no bug fixes. If you’re moving at glacial pace, there’s no reason to keep updating us. You wanna hear weekly “still broken” “still broken” “still broken” … ?

Nope, it would suffice to say “We know about the problems, we’re going to fix this, this and that next, and this is what we’re planning to do. What are your opinions and are there any other issues we should look at while we’re at it?”. This would please A LOT of people.

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

Communication Policy

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

Nope, it would suffice to say “We know about the problems, we’re going to fix this, this and that next, and this is what we’re planning to do. What are your opinions and are there any other issues we should look at while we’re at it?”. This would please A LOT of people.

I’ve said in another thread. It feels like that “When it’s ready” attitude :/ I could respect that then because the game was still in development. But with things as they are it feels like we’re back at the development stage…

Communication Policy

rootnode.9546

I’ve said in another thread. It feels like that “When it’s ready” attitude :/ I could respect that then because the game was still in development. But with things as they are it feels like we’re back at the development stage…

Well, then it feels like alpha-stage. Introducing more bugs and more content instead of fixing bugs and freezing new content (which would relate to beta-stage).

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside