Compensation for Passive trait stats?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Am I missing something or arent we at all getting some compensation for the fact that we are loosing alot of stats from our traitlines ? 300 Power, 30% Con Duration aso…. ?

I tought Anet said that we would get some of it back in Gear,Runes etc… yet I see no info about it or have I missed something here ?

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

First off, base stats are being moved up to 1000 instead of the 912 or whatever they are currently.

Secondly, all numeric values on gear will be boosted so that they will essentially make up for the amount of stats you lost that were previously granted by the trait lines. In fact, I think they mentioned that you’d have slightly overall high stat totals after the patch.

As such, the stats you have now will be largely based off your gear. So if you had full berserker gear but had 300 toughness from your trait line choices, you’ll now have only your base 1000 toughness after the patch since none of your gear will have toughness on it. However, your gear will have higher stats, it will just be power, precision, and ferocity that will go up.

Posted by: Relshdan.6854

Relshdan.6854

condition/boon duration is unfortunately (or fortunately) nerfed. there is no innate stat increase or reasonable gear compensation (even if they buffed givers gear, it would still be much lower than what was built into trait lines).

Chaos Organ (Ele), Pistol Opera (Thief), Modular Man (Eng)
MARA (EU) Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Ok tnx for the Info I have somewhat missed this. The Power builds seems to be boosted and COnd nerfed by this tho I kinda like that with all new Buffs to Condi Meta anyhow.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

There are some new Boon/Condi duration traits not everyone gets them.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari