Concern about the ongoing map bug

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: saeleth.3915

saeleth.3915

Is there an update as to when the low/zero pop map bug is going to be resolved? It makes it nearly impossible to effectively run events out in Meguuma Jungle when you wind up on a map of like 2 people.

saeleth.3915

Bump for an update to this issue. This is pretty game breaking and I know a lot of people have serious concerns about it

Posted by: Straylight.7529

Straylight.7529

Didn’t they fix this already? I experienced low-population maps on the first weekend after launch but since then I see a healthy number of people everywhere.

Posted by: dom.2748

dom.2748

Didn’t they fix this already? I experienced low-population maps on the first weekend after launch but since then I see a healthy number of people everywhere.

No, they haven’t. My guild couldn’t get more than 50 people into an otherwise empty map in Tangled Depths last night. We tried 5 maps and the lack of people on the map even without us was obvious.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Pretty sure this was fixed. Been highly populated at every event I’ve been to. At least in VB and AB. Haven’t been to the others ones, but maybe that’s the problem? The expac is still new enough that the majority of players haven’t even been to those areas?

Like seriously I’m still trying to finish AB and VB WPs. Haven’t even stepped into the other two zones. I know others like me as well.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

saeleth.3915

I will give it a shot tonight and see how things go. For example, I head to Dragon’s Stand and I have yet to get into a map that has had enough folks to field the map event. In Auric Basin its hit or miss with having enough to field events, Tangled Depths is the same story. Verident Brink (spelling may be wrong) I usually see more than enough folks to field events.

Is it just that most players haven’t progressed enough yet to be all over the different maps?

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

I will give it a shot tonight and see how things go. For example, I head to Dragon’s Stand and I have yet to get into a map that has had enough folks to field the map event. In Auric Basin its hit or miss with having enough to field events, Tangled Depths is the same story. Verident Brink (spelling may be wrong) I usually see more than enough folks to field events.

Is it just that most players haven’t progressed enough yet to be all over the different maps?

Or they’ve gotten their elites and are now doing the temp Halloween events.

Posted by: dom.2748

dom.2748

Or they’ve gotten their elites and are now doing the temp Halloween events.

I mean TD for example, we literally tried to taxi people in and it would say it was full. But we know for fact it wasn’t because the map was just dead. No events were being completed, nobody was running around, it was just a mess.