Concerning Prowler Armor

Concerning Prowler Armor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kamaitachi.7468

Kamaitachi.7468

Hi all.

I just wanted to say that I love Prowler Armor. It’s a nice break from a lot of the “trench coaty” medium armors and it looks very Canthan to boot! That being said, what happened with the human models?! The coat looks fairly good on most races (and fantastic on Sylvari, I must say) but my male human thief looks like he’s wearing a Victorian party dress! It puffs out around the waist in all directions when standing still and mushrooms out (one might say it looks like a jellyfish) when he’s running.

Anet, is there anything that can be done about dialing in the wireframe so it looks sleeker like on other racial models? Maybe it’s just my opinion, but I think it would lead to more popularity of the armor set.

Anyone else notice this issue?

Edit: Picture comparison of example of sleeker armor on right with Prowler on left.

Attachments:

(edited by Kamaitachi.7468)

Concerning Prowler Armor

Posted by: Kamaitachi.7468

Kamaitachi.7468

Bump – as to not fade into obscurity.

Concerning Prowler Armor

Posted by: Nightingale.9714

Nightingale.9714

Check out the Buccaneer armor coat. The rest of the pieces arent that amazing but the chest is really sweet if you dye it right. I once had it with Crimson cloth and the clasps and such Illumination. Looked amazing. If I can find the picture I’ll link it. Here’s a link to the gw2 wiki page with it though:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Buccaneer_armor

Concerning Prowler Armor

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Welcome to what any female light armor has to face with nearly every outfit :/