Confused about Ready Up info

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: steve.2945

steve.2945

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/skills-and-balance-changes-on-the-next-episode-of-ready-up/

its saying " in this weeks livestream"but tells us to watch it Monday. Do they mean it’s going on today, or actually monday? lol

Proud TTS member

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

likely not today, but monday. that is how i interpreted it. So, nothing this week.

steve.2945

likely not today, but monday. that is how i interpreted it. So, nothing this week.

ah alrite, but terrible timing, i will be watching E3, so idk if i will be watching ready up ><

Proud TTS member

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

ah alrite, but terrible timing, i will be watching E3, so idk if i will be watching ready up ><

Rejoice! E3 starts Tuesday June 16. Monday is June 15. There won’t be any E3 in your way.

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

If it is Monday then somebody should remind the person who posts these things to double check their work before posting. “This week” would either be today or Saturday. Next week would be Monday.

I’m guessing they used the standard template and forgot to change the “this week” wording. Seems much less likely they would have typed out the word “Monday” and the date.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Or they are recording it this week and playing it next.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Maybe your dreams will be eased by this: In the initial 4 hour stream going over all the changes to core spec traits and skills, they said they were still doing a lot of iteration and they would later do a (much shorter) followup to let us know how things have progressed. That’s what this Ready Up sounds like to me, that promised followup now that they’ve had feedback from us and more dev time spent on the profession changes.

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

Their twitch stream just fired up. Looks like the blog post may have been a little borked with its date.

I guess we’ll know 100% in around an hour.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

steve.2945

Their twitch stream just fired up. Looks like the blog post may have been a little borked with its date.

I guess we’ll know 100% in around an hour.

so is their twitter post, it also said monday..idek wth is going on anymore.

Proud TTS member

Posted by: xBlack.4897

xBlack.4897

!timetoshow in gw2 twitch

Nightbot: Ready Up will be live on Monday June 15th at noon Pacific Time, that’s in 3 Days, 35 Minutes, 53 Seconds

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Whats confusing me – is that why would they host the same streamers in the same order and not advertise it?

The sequence / ordering is the same. The Ready-up stream is normally on Fridays… I’m so confuddled

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com