in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

Pretty please?

Content today?

Posted by: heartless.6803

heartless.6803

Might get new Blacklion ticket weapons, that was rumored to come out soon. Can’t see much else to add besides cash shop items.

Disclaimer: Under no circumstance should you take this seriously.

Content today?

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Most like Evon “giving” us some stuff. Greedy Charr that he is.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Content today?

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Always assume there won’t be until we hear otherwise.

It is unlikely that we will get any content at all before HoT.

We know that there are a bunch of Features coming though. But I doubt they are ready at this time.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Content today?

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Yeah, as lordkrall just mentioned, we won’t know until they let us know, but it probs won’t be anything major.

News wise though, I really hope they talk about Guild Halls this week.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Content today?

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

they should just give everyone 3 free black lions tickets so that people can actually know how it feels like to go redeem a skin of their choice.

Content today?

Posted by: heartless.6803

heartless.6803

they should just give everyone 3 free black lions tickets so that people can actually know how it feels like to go redeem a skin of their choice.

Over the past 6 months I’ve redeemed maybe a dozen tickets and sold every single one on the TP. I honestly don’t like a single black lion set of weapons, chaos is okay. They’re all way too over the top.

Then again they seem to have a habit of matching them to costumes or current living story release.

Disclaimer: Under no circumstance should you take this seriously.

Content today?

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

[quote=5079729;heartless.6803:]

Content today?

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

I would settle for minor version of dragon bash at this point. Just add a few pinatas around the city maps with a vender for the food items would make a few weeks fly by for me.

Content today?

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Unfortunately Anet is struggling for money and players. China was a massive flop and most people have moved on from GW2. They simply don’t have the money or resources to provide content for the game anymore. They have all their eggs in the expansion basket.

Or at least that is the only reasonable explanation I can think of. Most MMO’s release major content updates every 2-3 months in ADDITION to releasing expansions… Not sure what Anet’s problem is…

Content today?

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Unfortunately Anet is struggling for money and players. China was a massive flop and most people have moved on from GW2. They simply don’t have the money or resources to provide content for the game anymore. They have all their eggs in the expansion basket.

Or at least that is the only reasonable explanation I can think of. Most MMO’s release major content updates every 2-3 months in ADDITION to releasing expansions… Not sure what Anet’s problem is…

Please, show us all these MMO’s that release major content updates every 2-3 months, I must have missed all of them.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Content today?

Posted by: Conski Deshan.2057

Conski Deshan.2057

Please, show us all these MMO’s that release major content updates every 2-3 months, I must have missed all of them.

You’ve been shooting down every request for content post. They’re just asking for some content to tide people over for the expansion (festivals/events the like).

As for your question in the AAA market,
FFXIV (Heavensward paid expansion, had patches introducing new bosses and furthering the story line).

SWTOR (Shadow of Reaven paid expansion has regular additional free content releases in the time leading up including player housing).

Elder Scrolls Online (Craglorn paid expansion, continued content updates).

Warframe (not paid expansion but does large content updates every few months with smaller events/ content updates spaced in between them weekly usually adding an entirely new weapon).

There are many more but I’ve limited to AAA as they’re more comparable and well known.

[RoF] and [BL] guild leader
11x level 80’s 80+ Titles 2600+ skins , still a long way to go.

Content today?

Posted by: Vesuvius.9874

Vesuvius.9874

Content will be delivered “When It’s Ready™”

Content today?

Posted by: Excludee.3850

Excludee.3850

You are quite the white knight, aren’t you.

Content today?

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

really hoping chaos skins go back to 5 tix, so they go back up to 300g again.

Content today?

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Sega’s PSO (Phantasy Star Online) 2 has new stuff every 2-3 weeks. But you need to either translate patch every game update it or know fluent Japanese. I do the latter and that usually drives people away. There is a SEA version in English but it was handled poorly and its region locked. meaning US IPs can’t get into it.

Too bad I disconnect time out from it too often cause of my bad Laptop and horrendous lag lately.

GW 2 I have enough fun Role Playing and farming stuff to get enough money and gear to be ready for HoT so I have a fully geared Revenant when it starts.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Content today?

Posted by: joe.7684

joe.7684

You are quite the white knight, aren’t you.

Stop using sneer words like “white knight” against players who advance the proposition that ANet might, somewhere, somehow, sometime be right about something and that some players clamoring for or complaining about something might in fact be in the wrong. (That is generic, by the way, aimed at all players who use such sneer terms, not against you in particular. I’m just fed up with the way “white knight” seems to get trotted up against anyone who has the temerity to take ANet’s part on anything.)

Content today?

Posted by: party buddy.4956

party buddy.4956

pretty sure lordkrall takes white knight as a compliment.

this forums’ functionality is horrible…

Content today?

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

Attention, citizens of Lion’s Arch,
The rebuilding effort has begun!

Content today?

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

is that the new build coming in 5 minutes?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Content today?

Posted by: Arietta The Broken.1875

Arietta The Broken.1875

NO PROBLEM. 1 YEAR LATER THEY ARE PLANNING TO REBUILD…

i give up.

You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse.

Content today?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Content today?

Posted by: Excludee.3850

Excludee.3850

NO PROBLEM. 1 YEAR LATER THEY ARE PLANNING TO REBUILD…

i give up.

Great…. Is this our special surprise?

…was kinda hoping for something we’d get to…. you know… play. I mean that’s great that they’re rebuilding LA finally, but uh… doesn’t really help the content drought.

Content today?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

You beat me to it, Flesh wound! Darn it, the raven carrier is a rare drop from chests. It doesn’t say if it’s tradeable or not.

Content today?

Posted by: Arietta The Broken.1875

Arietta The Broken.1875

I still don’t get it. I play a game to play. I want to ***play*** new content. not sit and read about it.
If I want to read I’ll go get a book. If I want to watch movies/tv I’ll go do that. Game of Thrones etc..
I:

You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse.

Content today?

Posted by: Moderator.6508

Moderator.6508

Since the discussion in this thread is no longer constructive this thread is now closed.