Convert Badges of Honor/Spirit Shards to Gold

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hey everyone, this is the first in a series of videos I’m calling “Black Lion Shenanigans.” If you’re someone whose played a tons of WvW like I have or have more skill points than you can deal with, check out this guide!
In the video, I’m using a simple system to invest my skill points, badges of honor and T5 materials I already have on hand to generate a nice bit of gold! The best part is that Badges of Honor are not even required, so at a slight cost to your profits you’ll still get a return on the skill points you invest. Enjoy the video!

Check out the video here!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

way to kill your own farm by sharing it with others

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Maybe he’s just trying to crash the price on superior arrow carts so he can get more cheaply.

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Most WvW people already knew that you could make a profit by buying and upgrading siege…

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hope all you guys can make a few gold off this system!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Most WvW people already knew that you could make a profit by buying and upgrading siege…

Yup. Also, if you have tons of badges of honor, and especially when there’s a temporary Golem Rush event that Anet announces, the golem blueprints can be quite nice profit. I think about 50k badges gets you roughly 200g (based on blueprints being around 45 silver each, minus tp fees and all that, so say 40s per blueprint, profit). 1k badges of honor = 10 golem blueprints = 4g per 1k badges x 50k badges = 200g.

Though at the moment, I don’t know if Anet are going to give WvW any new rewards for when Heart of Thorns comes out, so you might wanna hold onto your badges until there’s confirmation.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor