Copper fed Salvage-o-Matics

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bork.7095

Bork.7095

So I have in interesting situation. I purchased multiple copper fed salvage-o-matics prior to the shared inventory slots. I waited too long to get a refund for them and now they are just sitting in my bank taking up much needed inventory space.

Do you suppose there will come a time when the developers will allow these things to be put into the mystic forge to make them into Silver fed Salvage-o-Matics?

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Nope. They are there to make money for Anet (if using bought gems) and aren’t a giveaway item.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Anet has stated that those, including myself, that have multiple copper feds got their use from them prior to shared inventory slots. That said, I’d be happy if they came up with a way to make them into a mini or a guild hall decoration.

The Burninator

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

They really should do something about them so this thread stops popping up. Should just make them tradable on TP as the simplest way to deal with it.

Posted by: Klowdy.3126

Klowdy.3126

They really should do something about them so this thread stops popping up. Should just make them tradable on TP as the simplest way to deal with it.

They have done all they need to do. They said the players have gotten their use, and they will do nothing about it. It isnt what players want, but it is the final decision, and was their final action on the subject.

No matter what, people will always make threads about things they want changed, removed, or added, even if 1000 threads already exist, because multiple threads about nothing always means more, right?

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

they were always account bound werent they?

I dont understand why would anyone buy more than 1, yet alone more than 2,3,4 of them just cause they didnt wanted to put them in a bank and pick them up on another character.

Obviously the price wasnt the issue there, and yet people started to complain about refunds now … idk..

Posted by: Bork.7095

Bork.7095

Well you guys seem to be a lot more informed than the customer support team that I opened the ticket for this situation. He is the one who suggested I open this forum concerning the additional Copper Fed Salvage-0-Matics. I just want to make sure that before I delete the darned things that there is no plan to do something else with them in the future. But reading this it looks like that’s what I need to do.

Thank you all for your input.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Why would you delete them? Just put something else in the shared inventory slot. Put them on each of your characters, unless you have more characters than kits; in that case leave 1-2 in the bank for swapping.

Sure it’s not as convenient as putting it in the slot, but you gain something else.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Why would you delete them? Just put something else in the shared inventory slot. Put them on each of your characters, unless you have more characters than kits; in that case leave 1-2 in the bank for swapping.

Sure it’s not as convenient as putting it in the slot, but you gain something else.

Was about to say the same thing. And for new or replacement characters, just move some of them around from ones you no longer play much to prevent duplication.

Unless you frequent a whole ton of different characters and need copper-feds on all of them for whatever reason (buy a silver-fed for the shared slot instead if the infinite-use is so important?), I’m not really sure how this can really be seen as a bad thing.