Corn Cob use after Halloween

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

So any value to keeping these cobs… or are they of limited use once the festival is over. Trying to decide whether I should just buy random stuffs… Are some thinking about holding onto the raw cobs for appreciation in value?

Posted by: Marmatt.8590

Marmatt.8590

You could still use them to craft the holloween weapon skins such as the crossing staff or the spider shortbow.

Mystogen 80 Mes
Knights Of The Knightmare
S3 Legend

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

you should check the wiki

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

You could still use them to craft the holloween weapon skins such as the crossing staff or the spider shortbow.

Are you sure about that? If I recall correctly the recipe discovery is disabled after Halloween.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Hold for next year or buy the 20 slot bags from Sonder The Seller.

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

Yeah that was my thought as well… regarding the wiki indicating recipies turned off. Which is actually why I asked (I did check the wiki) to see if I was missing anything useful you could do with them.

Thank you for the useful responses that were submitted. I’m still wondering if there’s something I haven’ tthought of.

Posted by: Mityr.1320

Mityr.1320

The recipe doesnt turn off, is an error on wiki, if u have all the mats u can always make the recipes after halloween