Cosplay masters! I need your help!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

So, I’m making various looks for my future Revenant on the beta. I want to make Leon Belmont from CastleVania: Lament of Innocence. What I need to know is what heavy armor skins will make the best look for Leon.

Here’s what I got so far: (Also attached are pictures of Leon)

Attachments:

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Sadly, I think you’d be better off trying with Medium armor.

As far as making that with Heavy, Commander’s Footgear skin (human cultural) may give a better “folded top” look.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

AegisRunestone.8672

True, but… I feel like the Revenant is the only class that fits him. :S

So, what about the leggings, the chest, and the shoulders? (Also, perhaps gloves?)

I’m thinking the Body of Koda might work for his… coat thingie for leggings. XD

Thanks for replying!

(edited by AegisRunestone.8672)

AegisRunestone.8672

They may some new stuff in HoT. >.> Also, the Carapace Leggings look good for Leon, but hard to get.

Posted by: DaikonSamurai.6714

DaikonSamurai.6714

Yeah, his clothes are all cloth aside from one gauntlet. Light or medium would give you far more and better options in my opinion. Check out the wardrobe if you haven’t already and you can just preview all weapons/armor in the game there.

Just perusing through, draconic legs give a robe look, as do the Body of Koda. Commander’s footgear kind of have those cuffs. Scallywag gloves will give him the one gauntlet but on the wrong side… Rampart warplate kinda gives him a collar? Half the fun is mixing stuff up yourself though so go take a look and good luck!

AegisRunestone.8672

Thank you for the suggestions. Though, the draconic leggings don’t have a trim. :S

Posted by: DaikonSamurai.6714

DaikonSamurai.6714

Well that’s part of the challenge! If heavy does not have suitable options you can always look at light and medium.

Posted by: Tenrai Senshi.2017

Tenrai Senshi.2017

They may some new stuff in HoT. >.> Also, the Carapace Leggings look good for Leon, but hard to get.

Carapace leggings are honestly very easy to get, assuming you have the Living Story S2 episodes available. If not, it may be worth getting, not just for carapace armor, but also for the other rewards you can get from them.