Could E be Scarlet?

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

We have all heard of this E, but we have heard nothing of him. Was it Scarlet manipulating us to unravel Aetherblades and was she the one who manipulated Marjory to do stuff? Or maybe E is someone who knows about Scarlet and is secretly behind all marjory’s actions?

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

Scarlet is actually your herald, kitten ed off at being in the background, and determined to make your story hers.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Oh! Who is ‘E’? I’ve not heard of this before.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

I don’t think even the writers know who E is.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: ParagonPaladin.7516

ParagonPaladin.7516

E is, if I recall correctly, a mysterious guiding figure in the background of things. It was E who sent us messages during dragon bash to get in contact with Marjory. I assumed it was Evon Gnashblade, since when he lost the vote we heard nothing more from him.

Mursaat wing backslot items, make it happen Anet!
!http://guild-guardian.tumblr.com/!

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

E is, if I recall correctly, a mysterious guiding figure in the background of things. It was E who sent us messages during dragon bash to get in contact with Marjory. I assumed it was Evon Gnashblade, since when he lost the vote we heard nothing more from him.

we never heard anything from him, other than requests to vote from him, all he does is advertise his stuff now

in addition Evon makes lots of money from Scarlet by selling her merchadise for every LS

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: ParagonPaladin.7516

ParagonPaladin.7516

we never heard anything from him, other than requests to vote from him, all he does is advertise his stuff now

Ah, I meant that we hear nothing more from E. Like, that when Evon didn’t win they just shelved the storyline for another day.

Mursaat wing backslot items, make it happen Anet!
!http://guild-guardian.tumblr.com/!

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: DragonHarlock.8274

DragonHarlock.8274

Nope. E is totally…erm.. Enise… yep. >.>

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Mr. E = Mystery.

It’s a pun on words. Don’t take it literally.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

Mr. E = Mystery.

How did I not realize this sooner….

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

Outside of the obvious pun, the person behind the guiding advise is really the heart of the matter. If they chose to name themselves Mr. E, Miss Demeanor, or Poopsie Apple Chunks it doesn’t matter; I’d still like to know who they were and why they were interested in assisting. I don’t think they were Scarlett.

Sadly, that plot line has been dumped and we probably arent going to revisit it any time soon.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

This. Which is likely why the Living Story chapters are so bad.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

We have all heard of this E, but we have heard nothing of him.

typical Anet writing, we haven’t heard from him/her in so long its almost been forgotten. And no hints either to who it could be. Another loose end – add that to the 100’s already in this tangled mess called the Living Story.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: redhand.7168

redhand.7168

If Mr. E is analogous to Mystery, then I wonder if it has any relationship to “Mysterious Stranger” presented in the Asuran Infinity Ball storyline, which turns out to be a future you. This can be sort of explained in Wooden Potatoes’s video here where he talks about that particular mission. I just finished a post about Scarlet’s involvement with future updates, referencing this same story mission. This post can be found here. What do you think? Maybe totally a stretch, but it would be really cool if everything was this huge.

(edited by redhand.7168)

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Qawsada.4251

Qawsada.4251

I would support this quote. I would bet the LS writer already forgotten this E and were to busy trying to write Scarlet into everything without logic.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Mr. E = Mystery.

Mr. E = Edward Nigma

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: MadDemon.7548

MadDemon.7548

We might hear from them soon.

Although, perhaps the reason we haven’t heard from them is that Mr. E is in fact Scarlet, or specifically, an alternate personality of Scarlet that retains the last vestiges of her sanity that realizes what she has become and knows she must be stopped but is becoming weaker as time goes on and thus surfaces less and less.

Or maybe it is Evon Gnashblade.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

If Mr. E is analogous to Mystery, then I wonder if it has any relationship to “Mysterious Stranger” presented in the Asuran Infinity Ball storyline, which turns out to be a future you. This can be sort of explained in Wooden Potatoes’s video here where he talks about that particular mission. I just finished a post about Scarlet’s involvement with future updates, referencing this same story mission. This post can be found here. What do you think? Maybe totally a stretch, but it would be really cool if everything was this huge.

The mysterious stranger is you from the future, that actually could be interesting. You are guiding yourself along.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: BobbyStein

BobbyStein

Guild Wars 2 Narrative Lead

Actually, we do.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

A part of me hopes Mr. E is Gnashblade, so that we could see him again in future chapters.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: poziix.7285

poziix.7285

Actually, we do.

Is Mr. E and your Herald from the personal story related or are they two independent mysterious figures?

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Actually, we do.

Is Mr. E and your Herald from the personal story related or are they two independent mysterious figures?

He’s not going to answer that.

Could E be Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

i was just thinking of kain francois question and curious myself is it evon gnashblade
or could it have been prince edrick thorn
and yes who is that mystery person who sends the email at level 25
you could look at the hints of ebonhawk?
lets me think back to lore of gw1 is where it might be coming from the van gaurd ?!
only a guess and pardon my bad spelling lolz

(edited by Sonja Teh Trapper.7012)