Count Noble Headpiece

Count Noble Headpiece

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: knexxfan.8140

knexxfan.8140

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I was looking around in the gemstore for a new outfit, then I came across the Count Noble outfit and wanted to take a better look at it, so I went to the wiki page and copied the preview link (I find this the easiest way to preview something).
Then I disabled and enabled my headpiece and it appeared on my head in the preview screen, so I thought you can use your own headpiece skin with this outfit and in my opinion that looks really awesome! But that was not the case when I bought it, too bad.
Now the thing is, why not make this a thing? The outfit doesn’t have a headpiece skin, so why does it disable your own headpiece skin?
I would really like a top hat with this outfit.
I hope this is enough information. If there are any more questions comment below.

Loves,
Fab

Attachments:

Count Noble Headpiece

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

you cant combine outfits with armor

Count Noble Headpiece

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

I have been wondering this for a while, too.

It’s a bug. It’s quite an old bug too- another iteration of the bug is if you have an outfit equipped underwater, occasionally your aqua-breather will show as well as your outfit and even outfit headpiece at the same time.

Considering it’s possible to see an outfit with a non-outfit headpiece at the same time (as a bug) it’s gotta be possible to make it happen “on purpose”.

There shouldn’t be any worry with clipping issues- there are very few headpieces that would also clip with shoulders or the chest-piece.

I think that such a feature would actually sell a lot of the head-piece skins from the gem-store. I know that top-hat and ring-master’kitten in particular are very much in demand to be mixed and matched with the outfits.

As a side note, it was possible to use a headpiece skin and outfit together in GW1.

Count Noble Headpiece

Posted by: knexxfan.8140

knexxfan.8140

you cant combine outfits with armor

I know you cant combine. That is the point of this post. It should be!
The fact that this outfit (and possibly more) does NOT have a heapiece skin should make it possible for people to use their own headpiece skin with it, right? It sounds like a good idea to me.