Coziest Places In Tyria

Coziest Places In Tyria

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Favillion.7843

Favillion.7843

Just a quick question to all players what places in Tyria do you find relaxing enough to grab a drink in and relax in like the boasting hall in hoelbreak or the inns of divintys reach or hell the meattoborfest in ascalon?

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Southsun’s automatic-strip-you beach

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

I like it at the Lava Lounge

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: ThomasC.1056

ThomasC.1056

To me, it’s always been the grove. The overall landscape, and the lights. And the little “fear not this night” piano theme you get in Vistas, as well as the music.
Pure peace.

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I actually like the hunting lodge in Queensdale. It’s surprisingly big inside and I like the idea that I can be in there and people are passing by all the time and they’ll never know. I’m not sure how many people even take the time to explore inside buildings.

Also the Grove generally, and especially the bamboo grove at the bottom, it was the first hidden area I found in the game. Although lately everytime I go there people are role-playing so I feel like I’m intruding if I come and sit in the middle of it.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

I’ve always liked the hammocks atop the labs in Metrica Province.

Attachments:

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

or a fully decked out Guild Hall complete with private rooms and beach parties… ahhh…

… just call me … Tim :)

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Kiza.5630

Kiza.5630

Dierdre’s Step in Mount Maelstrom, many places there to just sit and admire the view. Halfway through the Terra Carorunda JP in Blazeridge steps. Nobody is ever there. And of course Coddler’s Cove in Timberline Falls.

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

inside the Guild Initiative Headquarters ,especially when it took some [ahem] “secret knowledge” to make your way inside

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

secret knowledge? like… click your guild name… :P

… just call me … Tim :)

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

There are so many really nice places in the game that I like, but I have to say my favourite is the oasis in dry top. Especially at the farm area where you can harvest all the plants. it is one of the only places where I will actually stop for a bit and admire the scenery instead of just walking through and continue whatever I was doing.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I also like the backstreets of the new Lion’s Arch.

Not the big open areas where most people spend their time, the little winding alleys around the Commodore’s Quarter and the waterfront. They remind me of various seaside towns I’ve visited in the UK and France.

(Downside is that reminds me that I live about as far from the sea as you can get in the UK and I miss seeing it every day.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Acnologia.6934

Acnologia.6934

The hidden cascade in The Grove

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

Here’s an old article, but a useful one for people looking for scenic places to hang out in.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/23/the-15-most-beautiful-locations-in-guild-wars-2

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

Coziest Places In Tyria

Posted by: wolfie.7296

wolfie.7296

I like being where you know players are and they are too clueless to know you are nearby like in a house, which is what Danikat said.