Crafting ADDon to highlight sets

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: malachi.7503

malachi.7503

I am looking for a crafting addon that will show my list of professions, what I have learned in recipes and highlight what I do not yet know. Is there any such Addon that does this?
I have this crazy goal of having one character learn all of the professions and I want to complete each one as much as possible, but I am never sure if I’ve missed a recipe somewhere and as I’m sure you know once you get a list compiled it can be quite a chore wading through each profession trying to find that one recipe you might not have completed yet for a set. I was hoping there might be some database/addon that might help me with this.

No Retreat No Surrender

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Dunno if gw2effiency have that info (I dont use it). Otherwise I doubt its possible.

Posted by: Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Yeah, I think gw2effiency does pretty much all that…

Posted by: malachi.7503

malachi.7503

well, it does list my profiles completed recipes it doesn’t really highlight what’s missing, I have to have a second page open and compare the two lists. Which is fine, in practice it does solve my question, but I was hoping there was one site that did a comparative data scan without me having to do it manually basically but its ok.

No Retreat No Surrender

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

well, it does list my profiles completed recipes it doesn’t really highlight what’s missing, I have to have a second page open and compare the two lists. Which is fine, in practice it does solve my question, but I was hoping there was one site that did a comparative data scan without me having to do it manually basically but its ok.

You could request the same “locked / unlocked / all” toggle that various other collections have from the author of gw2efficiency. they already have the data, so it might show up fairly quickly. I certainly found them very responsive to requests.