Crafting bigger Essence of Luck

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Neptune.3908

Neptune.3908

As you know there are four essence of luck types we can have than craft.

normal – good – rare – exotic.

To short progress of consuming those I craft exotic ones than consume but after a few active day play I notice that I craft around 50-100 exotic luck. That’s still boring. To be make it short let us craft ascended or legendary luck or make exotic ones bigger -than 200, like 500-1000.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

If you right click on a pile of luck, you can consume all. The crafting doesn’t give you more (unless they changed it), it was back before the consume all was introduced.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

For what purpose? Now that you can instant consume a stack of any size, there is almost no need for tiers beyond the few crafting recipes that need them.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

For what purpose? Now that you can instant consume a stack of any size, there is almost no need for tiers beyond the few crafting recipes that need them.

And the guild hall upgrades that need stacks of 200-luck items. But you can craft up to 200, so all that’s needed for those is to restrain oneself from consuming all the luck before one can make the 200’s and drop them in the Treasury.

I can see being able to make gigantic luck lumps as being an oooohhh SHINY thing, but it has no game purpose.

Posted by: Zet.9130

Zet.9130

I for one would like to see this to save storage space. I’ve maxed MF and now I’m storing Luck hoping for a secondary use. It’s starting to take too much space!