Critique the New Faces!

Critique the New Faces!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

I was so excited to log on today to new faces—I’ve been waiting a long time for it. Overall, I am very happy, but I do have a few suggestions, and I’m sure others do as well. So this is the thread to post your suggestions and opinions.

First, the charr faces. Oh my gosh! I am in love. The female, especially. What a terrifying face! With the recent release of more “cute” faces, I am so happy to see this one. The males are great too.
And those war paints on their faces? Wow. They are very unique, and I love that you can select the face with or without warpaint. My one tip would be, give us a few appropriate colors to select from.
At any rate, the charr get an overall thumbs up from me. I’ll definitely be using one of the warpaint faces when I get my Revenant.

The asura faces, I enjoyed. I’ve been playing since launch, and I’ve never made an asura. I liked the male face with the scars enough to give one a try.

The sylvari faces were nice, but since I’m not a big sylvari player, just as I’m not a big asura player, I can’t go in depth.

My biggest criticism is the human and norn faces. The human women look like drunk bratz dolls. It’s more of the same pouty supermodel nonsense we’ve had since launch. As for the male humans, and all the norn, they’re just bland to me. Nothing stands out at all.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I looked at them on Dulfy. The Human and Norn faces don’t look much different at all, not even from the already available faces. Nothing really stood out that made me think, “I want that.” I was really hoping for more variation such as faces that look older.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Most of the faces look so similar to each other. Different lip colors or eye brightness. It’s ok I guess, but I don’t see why they take so long to make 3 variations on the same face and get them out to sale.

I’m beginning to think there was a genetic bottleneck leading to everyone having the same face with variations on the theme.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

I am not satisfied with the charr faces. I play female charr and i like my charrs dangerous-looking, but the one with warpaint for example looks like it’s just wearing a mask. The other two are just…. meh. I’m glad that others like them though.
The only faces that i considered getting from the new ones were 2 of the 3 new norn female faces. (the one with freckles and the other one that’s basically the same but without freckles). Those look gorgeous.
I didn’t really have a problem with human female faces either, a little bit too much makeup for my taste but that’s it.
The sylvari faces are really cute)

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I looked at all the new faces. I did like the top Human Male one, as looking older and more seasoned, and the three new Sylvari Male ones as having some serious attitude in the expressions. The third one sort of reminds me of The Flash from the current TV show. Human and Norn females didn’t look different from available base faces beyond makeup and slight eyebrow angle changes. Charr females had something wonky with the teeth (my Charr has teeth jutting up from her lower jaw, but on the new faces the teeth all become goofy overbite things). Sylvari females were ok but nothing sticks in my memory for them. Asura males got one with quite the scar along with yellow pupils, which will stand out far more as a different face.

Some of my issues may come from my slider settings. Someone with far more energy than me might be able to make new characters of each race/gender so the sliders are all at neutral, then check how the new faces look on those. Or maybe just set all the sliders to neutral in the makeover kit; I get too fretsome I’ll accidentally apply the changes to risk that

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

All the human male ones look really similar to one another, but its all good because everyone knows human female is the masterrace anyway

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Keefe.3821

Keefe.3821

Soooooo…..when will charr’s get new horns? I like the new faces btw.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Charr Males – Awful. The shape of the head is way too square and looks rather unnatural IMO, the nose is enormous, and even the one without war paint is covered in bone acne for some reason. And lets not even talk about the giant bone chin. Doesn’t really look like a feline head at all, more like a bear monster or something (manbearpig?). As far as the warpainted versions go, they look really silly IMO. Makes the whole face look like a totem pole, which seems more in-line with a Grawl than a Charr. I mean, I guess I can compliment the fact that its certainly pretty different from anything else the Charr have, but I’m still not a fan at all.

Charr female – The shape of the head very nice. Fierce and decently unique without looking goofy. Could live without the spikes, but they aren’t terrible and it does set the face apart a bit. Facepaint, as above I don’t really think fits that well, but even the painted versions don’t look THAT bad here. I wouldn’t say I like it, but I don’t really hate it either. Think its the combination of the strange shape and the warpaint that makes it look absolutely silly on the male face.

Asura Male – Nice to see some male Asura faces with defining features that aren’t “super old and wrinkly”. There’s still something a bit feminine about them, I can’t quite place my finger on exactly what though (particularly the 3rd one). But thankfully they’re nowhere terribly feminine as the last batch. Not bad at all. Not quite good enough for me to change from my current face, though.

Asura Female – Don’t really have much to say here, really. A little different from most of the other faces (mostly the eye shape), which is nice enough, but nothing too mindblowing or noteworthy. Props for not being overly cutesy baby doll faces like the last batch though.

And before I go on to the next race (since it doesn’t really apply to them), lets just get something out of the way right now. This “one face with alternate textures” stuff is terrible and needs to stop. Its a super cheap way to add 3 “new” faces and shortchanges some races compared to others who apparently get the effort for 3 actual new faces. Now, if you want to add one face with makeup and another without for the Charr for instance, that’s fine and would actually be really nice as some people might like the shape and not the makeup, but that should be in addition to 2 other actual new faces, not in place of them. For example, in one of the hair packs (I believe the 1st one) for Sylvari there was a branch hairstyle added with flowers, and one without flowers. And that was in addition to 2 other new hairstyles (so a total of 3 new hairstyles and one alt). That was done right. This texture replacement of one face to pretend its 3 new faces, though, this is bad.

Sylvari Male – Very nice. All pretty unique looking, the first two with more pronounced leaves then most of the other male faces, the first has some interesting eyes, the second with a pretty interesting leaf pattern and build. And the third is a bit of a different shaped bark face, also very nice, dig the bark bits on top. Plus all 3 of them are a bit less “happy” for lack of a better term, which I know some people have expressed interest in, so that’s nice. I actually may consider using the 3rd one, though only if I also switch my hair so I can actually see the bark bits on the top of the face (my current hair would cover them). That’ll take me weeks to decide most likely >.>

Sylvari Female – Also pretty nice. Shapes aren’t quite as interesting as the male faces (though the 3rd one is pretty good), but like the males they do seem a bit more serious and “mature” and less young and overly happy, so again its nice that they’ve listened a bit to people who wanted that. I do wish they’d add a few more “strange” faces for females, as males have all sorts of weird plant looking faces (not in this pack, just in general) while the females are all very, I dunno, “pretty” I guess. Which is probably going to appeal to the most people, but a bit of variety would be nice all the same. I’d love to see something like the antennae face males have for females.

Norn / Human – Don’t play them, so I don’t really know.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: heartless.6803

heartless.6803

Norm female look really cute. I may just end up using one of my tokens to change my norn female.

Humans, both I’m not a fan off. My human females don’t use the heavy makeup looks and beyond makeup there isn’t much change.

Sylvari – I don’t play as vegetables do I don’t care.

Asura – creepy both of them

Charr – okay for charr I guess, I can’t stand the running animation to ever play one.

Disclaimer: Under no circumstance should you take this seriously.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Why stop at three almost identical faces? They should have done 100 new almost identical faces and heavily advertised “100 new faces!!”

Critique the New Faces!

Just a flesh wound.3589

Why stop at three almost identical faces? They should have done 100 new almost identical faces and heavily advertised “100 new faces!!”

Big bushy eyebrows, shaved eyebrows, angry eyebrows, surprised eyebrows……

ANet may give it to you.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: PetboyJoshua.3108

PetboyJoshua.3108

I’ll be honest… I don’t like the human faces.
They’re too generic. They look like most of the already existing faces. I’d love the graphic designers to do something else, like characters with more Asian, Indian, or African face features. What about making older looking characters ? I can understand that Arenanet doesn’t want to give us the granny NPC’s face because it would be awkward with our character’s body, but at least… some more mature faces would be great. Or some face with really big scars, like Blaize’s face in the personnal story ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Blaize ).

I feel the same about the new Norn’s faces.

The Sylvari ones are my favourite. I really dig the male ones ! love them or hate them, but at least they’re very unique, which isn’t the case for the other races. Thanks, Krysten Perry ! The second one is clearly my favourite. It’s freaky and can be really fierce looking if you play with the sliders, which is great ! The third one looks really sad. I like to see some variety in the character’s expressions, so I’m also pleased with it, and the bark pattern is also nice. The first one, I really enjoy the glow at night, but it’s not really my cup of tea.
I wish the females could get some freaky faces for a change, but those ones are nice, I really like the second one, it has something that makes me think of a girl from the Philippines.

The Asura faces are funny, though I’d like to see less “cute” noses for a change.
The scar on the second male one is actually a very good idea ! More of that for other races/genders, please !

I like the tatoo ideas for the Charr ! It really gives them a fierce look, a bit like the Necromancer’s starter headgears. I’ve heard they can’t be dyed, though, which isn’t cool… it can be hard to mix bright red with other colors without the red looking out of place.

Overall, what’s disappointing is that they did variations of the same faces for all the races except Sylvari, but rather than making interesting changes in those variations (like the male asura’s scars), it’s mostly just about a few freckles, more makeup… Give us scars, Arenanet ! Give us more wrinkles ! Give people more choice, rather than just being like “ok, let’s make them choose between pretty & young, pretty & young and pretty & young”.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Photonman.6241

Photonman.6241

The male human and norn seem to be more facial expressions than new faces. Which is kinda cool. First one looks angry, second looks… sad I guess, and the third… well the third is bland as hell.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Agh, the Charr faces are tragic. My first thought was that they crossbred them with Argonians from Skyrim. I doubt they’re dyeable, either. I couldn’t see doing that for any of my characters.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Victuswolf.5286

Victuswolf.5286

Where are these new faces? I am seeing nothing new for male charrs /slys or humans in create a character.

Critique the New Faces!

Donari.5237

They are in makeover kits, Victuswolf. If you have a kit you can preview the options without actually using up the kit, so long as you cancel rather than accepting changes.

Maybe it’s just how my sliders were set on Donari but the first male face looked much older than most human male faces, weathered and experienced. I’ll try to remember to screen shot it next time I’m in game.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Seishiro.7468

Seishiro.7468

so let me go thrugh the faces by race:

humans: kinda blend, but whay would you expect from some humans, I am a human 24/7 anyway, don’t need to be one ingame as well

Norn: kinda the same like with the humans

Sylvari: I really like those ones, but I like most of the sylvari option in general, so yeah, nice going there ^^

Asura: Some pretty cool ones there, verry happy about those with the gothic lolita eyes and the scared one

charr: finally some options for charr where the males don’t look like 100 years old and the female like unnecesarrily cute ones, deffinitly going to get one of those for my female charr warrior and maybe one of the male ones as well once the revenant is out

so overall I am quite happy about those new options, the ones I didn’t really like were from the 2 races I am not really interested in anyway(norn and humans), only thing I am a little dissappointed about is thatthere are still no new horn options for the charr, and ear options for the asure >: other then that, cool stuff ^^

“Trust in iron, not false gods” Karnar Ironclaw, Centurio of the Iron Legion

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Victuswolf.5286

Victuswolf.5286

I HATE the male char faces all the noses are way too big and square. Human male faces are bland, I see no differences there and the Sy male faces look different but a bit too weird.

Critique the New Faces!

Donari.5237

Did you try using sliders to affect the noses? I know the first male face started with a huge nose (Donari has a bit of a beak, but not grotesquely so) and I tested slimming it down. That did reduce the apparent age of the face, come to think of it.

I’d certainly have to fiddle with the teeth on the female charr faces, my current settings had them far too bucktoothed.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Haven’t seen a single female charr face besides the release faces I could ever stand to use. They’re all cutesy or dozy. Looks like I’ll have to keep waiting.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

My suggestion is: next time, can you give actually 3 different faces instead of one face with (either) different eyes/eyebrows/paint/wrinkles?

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Junior.1367

Junior.1367

They’re okay, but this one face I can’t get over.

Attachments:

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Traced.3495

Traced.3495

I don’t like the male charr face that the new faces are variations of. I have a charr who will still continue to be very boring. :/
My female charr are mostly already perfect and I think the new one, maybe all of them ever, are little too cute.

Nothing too interesting with asura ones, especially since I’m not planning to change any of mine.

The second male sylvari face and the third female sylvari face are simply amazing. I might still want to wait for new hairstyles… if I don’t have 60 level up items first because I want to get all done the day when I have, but a male sylvari I have been wanting to makeover (before he’s allowed to even move) is pretty much set now with an earlier hairstyle I have been wanting to use. Ashen/Shy Violet/Irisette colors. <3

And if I ever have extra makeovers I’m redoing some female sylvari I have already redone once, going to use these new looks… Ended up really not liking what I made of them earlier. :/
I still can’t make my own Scarlet though.

I haven’t looked at norn female yet since I don’t want to move the norn I want to makeover. I think I will wait for hairstyles in this case anyway since that’s the bigger problem for me.

…I’m really lot more interested in new hairstyles, my norn wants one badly! Especially short hair options. <3
For face options my wishes were male sylvari, and are continuing to be the male charr.
And Scarlet.

let the sky fall

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

I wish they could stop with dog like faces for a charr. The starter ones are decent but all the new ones are a downhill.

Ps still waiting for new horns and tail customization.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: slamfunction.7462

slamfunction.7462

I agree with much that has been said. The Charr and Asuran faces are welcome additions. The human and norn faces or asbsolutely horrid and not worth blowing a makeover kit on.

If you want to sell makeover kits, stop letting female designers create the male human and norn faces, and start introducing more rugged, scared, older, and tribal -looking faces for Norn and Human. You’ve shown via NPC models you have the textures and etc to release that sort of thing, so please do.

Arena Nets are used to catch Gladiator Fish.

Critique the New Faces!

Just a flesh wound.3589

Can the designers of the human and Norn faces possibly get out and look at some more faces? They seem stuck on the same ones. I can barely tell the women faces apart and the men are too clean cut and pretty boy.

How about some rugged faces. Faces with character. Older faces.

Now that our chars are older, their faces can reflect the passage of years and the fights they’ve been in. They are no longer the young adults who left their cities and started off on an adventure. Give us older faces. Original faces. Not faces with different eyebrows or different colored lips that look like they haven’t aged a day.

The problem with the pretty faces you’re giving us is, they all look alike. ANet is singing a one note song instead of a melody with highs and lows.

Btw, humans can have tattoos also.

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

On humans: faces with the sole difference being makeup isn’t something that I would purchase a makeover kit for. As for the sylvari faces, some of them look nice, and one of them looks suspiciously similar to Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones. The norn faces all look better than humans in this update and as for charr and asura… Nope. Nothing that I like. Still, better something than nothing right?

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

they more or less look the same…

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

They’re okay, but this one face I can’t get over.

lol yeah, idk whats up with the lips on that one.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Critique the New Faces!

Donari.5237

Maybe it’s just how my sliders were set on Donari but the first male face looked much older than most human male faces, weathered and experienced. I’ll try to remember to screen shot it next time I’m in game.

Got the shots. Here’s baseline Donari, same but with the first new male face, and then the new face with “older” hair to enhance the aging effect.

Attachments:

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Roda.7468

Roda.7468

I freaking LOVE the new female sylvari faces
I had to make over my guardian, thief, and ranger as SOON as I saw them.
http://imgur.com/a/2TQ9W

Though, I am supremely disappointed in the human female faces. They’re just more puffy-lipped barbie doll faces with little character outside of “bored pretty girl.” :T

(edited by Roda.7468)

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

The human female faces are god awful bug-eyed abominations. The female Asura faces are ADORABLE. So much so I’m debating on making an Asura just to use one of those faces.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Asaghon.8346

Asaghon.8346

Overall they look pretty bland as said.

Human male: Kinda liking these, they look less babyface than most
Human/Norn female: More of the same that I didnt like before. More uniqueness please!

Norn male: 2&3 simply look kittened to me. 1 might be allright with beard and hair. We need more serious middle ages faces tbh.

Sylvari male: lol wtf is that
Sylvari female: 2&3 look great to me. Tempted to make a Sylvari that I’ll actually keep

Charr:! I love the Charr race but not a fan of bones sticking out the face aside from horns. Not really liking the shape or paints of these heads either.

Asura: Dont really care, I cant play a race with an annoying run animation anyway

(edited by Asaghon.8346)

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Julischka Bean.7491

Julischka Bean.7491

I like the new human female faces…now I do.

Someone above said, they look like a Drunken Bratz doll..and they do when their skin color is one of the various shades of white.

What I did was darken the skin tone, to make it resemble a citizen of Mexico…and oh my gosh, I found my new Engineer

I might be wrong, I usually am in situations like this, but I think these new human female faces were meant to be ethnic.

Anyways. That is my input to the this discussion

Lisa.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

I’m happy to see we have one new face for each race and gender.

Seriously. Look at most of them. It’s one face with different colouring/makeup.

Just give us the option to have different makeup styles already and be done with it. I’d pay for that.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Julischka Bean.7491

Julischka Bean.7491

I’m happy to see we have one new face for each race and gender.

Seriously. Look at most of them. It’s one face with different colouring/makeup.

Just give us the option to have different makeup styles already and be done with it. I’d pay for that.

Hmmm…actually…I would pay for different make-up styles too.

Good idea that.

Lisa.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Prophet.6257

Prophet.6257

I want ugly faces and fat body types.

Don’t get me wrong the massive amount of super models is nice and all but how about some diversity.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Diviner.7405

Diviner.7405

Disclaimer: I am not racist or suggesting anything racist.

Both the female human and sylvari faces remind me of black people styled faces. Nothing wrong with it, and I actually find it a good change of pace since most of the previous faces look like white or Asian styled faces. Glad to see more ethnic diversity added to the game. One of the Norn female faces also is gingered style with the freckles which I also find really cute.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: grackle.8043

grackle.8043

Don’t get me wrong the massive amount of super models is nice and all but how about some diversity.

i would /love/ to be able to have fatter toons. the only ones with really good “fat” body types are male norn, and to a much lesser extent male charr, at the moment.
at the very least i want to be able to make like, female norn built like a house, with thunder thighs and a potbelly!

but that’s a tiny bit off-topic here. i would like to see more um, extreme? variety in the faces, especially for humans which mostly look very similar to me.

gimme heavy eyebrows and a large nose on human and norn women for instance!

and some more diversity in like, nose shapes especially. i mean that both in the “more options” sense and the sense of providing more faces for people of colour to choose from, there’s a lot of white european face shapes and we’re a bit over-represented i think.

Critique the New Faces!

Just a flesh wound.3589

^ this.

Considering the Krytans have people with both Elonian and Canthan ancestry living there, there’s no reason to only have European faces and hair. They should also give us distinct Canthan and Elonian faces. There is no reason to only give us white people’s faces in a world with multiple races.

ANet may give it to you.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

There are already ugly faces, you really only see them on NPCs because players don’t seem to use them much.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I’m not a fan of the charr faces, but I have yet to play a charr- all the male faces look bad imo

The female faces, good— But what I don’t understand is the human female faces- the makeup- I love wearing makeup, it is fun to put on & it is an art~ But the human female faces, aside from the bottom 2 female human faces, the one with red lipstick is gastly. Why red? Does anet not know that more shades & colors of lipstick than red exists?
Why do they keep giving us reskins? I haven’t seen a single soul that actually likes reskins.
And that gastly color of lipstick. Why not let us choose the colors? Why not make makeup apart of the accessory colors? WHY RED LIPSTICK?
Edit: I will note that the darker shade of skin you go with the one that has lipstick, the more beautiful it becomes. It turns more plum- the paler you go the sader & more 90’s brown it looks.

(edited by Chasind.3128)

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: iriyabran.6218

iriyabran.6218

I just want a badas* face for femvari not one that looks cute or insane.

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Female Charr: Me like! Fearsome and somewhat evil-looking but still not ugly! I like the spikes. But not the clipping eyeballs……

Male Charr: Looks horrible imo…. (a matter of taste I guess) A scary/evil face doesnt have to be ugly. Whats about all the short-snouted male faces… make some more slender ones plz.

And – it wasn’t 3 new faces for charr only one but with facepaintings that could have gone as headgear instead. Plz don’t call it 3 when its only one.

And – I miss new Horns!!

Kima & Co

(edited by Frostfang.5109)

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I absolutely do not like the Charr faces. If they could be colored individually, that would be fine, but it doesn’t look like that’s the case.

I really like the scarred Asura Male, but the only character I would put it on wouldn’t work for it.

The humans and Norns all look the same to me.

I like the Sylvari looks.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Critique the New Faces!

Kal Spiro.9745

And – I miss new Horns!!

Why don’t se get the third option? We get new faces and new hair, but what about the third option?

Humans and Norn have beards, give us new beards. Asura and Sylvari have ears, give us new ears. Charr have horns, give us new horns. I’m not even asking for three, just give us one of each per set.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist

(edited by Kal Spiro.9745)

Critique the New Faces!

Posted by: VergilDeZaniah.3295

VergilDeZaniah.3295

I’m a bit disappointed seeing the male human and norn faces: they look way too similar.

My dream creation parts: choose a face outline, then choose eyes, a nose, a mouth… And yet you can change them as you see fit!

Guild leader of The Nephilim of Elysium.

Son of Elonia.

Critique the New Faces!

Scoobaniec.9561

And – I miss new Horns!!

Why don’t se get the third option? We get new faces and new hair, but what about the third option?

Humans and Nord have beards, give us new beards. Asura and Sylvary have ears, give us new ears. Charr have horns, give us new horns. I’m not even asking for three, just give us one of each per set.

And new tails please!

Critique the New Faces!

Kal Spiro.9745

And – I miss new Horns!!

Humans and Nord have beards, give us new beards. Asura and Sylvary have ears, give us new ears. Charr have horns, give us new horns. I’m not even asking for three, just give us one of each per set.

And new tails please!

Tails has never been an option. There are only two tails, the Male tail and the female tail. They, more than anything else, are what define the two genders.

Critique the New Faces!

Scoobaniec.9561

And – I miss new Horns!!

And new tails please!

Tails has never been an option. There are only two tails, the Male tail and the female tail. They, more than anything else, are what define the two genders.

So what? It still would be nice to get a few options for them or at least armors which would change the tail like light flame legion pants(?)

I wish they could change our tail to a misty form in revenant set.