Cry from the heart

Cry from the heart

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kronatakimo.7532

Kronatakimo.7532

The game is 2 years old, but the new races, the Guildhall, the new legendaries and more that the developers have promised and have not added to the game. I am very sad. Developers have stopped thinking about the game and focused on the Gem store. New living history is very short and it is not enough for a long play. Besiege the t3 keep with lots of siege for 5 silver is abnormal. World Events provide even less, and developers do not even think to fix it. In the game has a lot of problems, but they have been neglected for a long time. Dry top is really great, but for which there is no going back after the passage of living history, only for farm. Locations are empty, there is nothing to do. The game is very boring. The game has many modes, but they are already bored. I do not want to seem unhappy. You are so beautiful saying in an interview, but do not fulfill their promises.

Sorry for my Google translate, maybe some thoughts, i informed incorrectly.

Cry from the heart

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

The game is 2 years old, but the new races, the Guildhall, the new legendaries and more that the developers have promised and have not added to the game. I am very sad. Developers have stopped thinking about the game and focused on the Gem store. New living history is very short and it is not enough for a long play. Besiege the t3 keep with lots of siege for 5 silver is abnormal. World Events provide even less, and developers do not even think to fix it. In the game has a lot of problems, but they have been neglected for a long time. Dry top is really great, but for which there is no going back after the passage of living history, only for farm. Locations are empty, there is nothing to do. The game is very boring. The game has many modes, but they are already bored. I do not want to seem unhappy. You are so beautiful saying in an interview, but do not fulfill their promises.

Sorry for my Google translate, maybe some thoughts, i informed incorrectly.

They have been working on other things. They are not a huge company. How can you put GH’s in? The Island they were on are on the other side of Orr currently.

The game is 2 yrs old. This happens with any game. Basically, what you are saying is ‘A.Net entertain me, even though I got 2 yrs. of Entertainment for my box price, I want more’.

Your post is an entitled whine.

Cry from the heart

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Guild Halls and new races were never promised. They’re on a list of things that might possibly happen, but they certainly weren’t promised. New legendaries were mentioned. They’ll be out when they’re out.

The thing is, I strongly believe if everything was in the game that you listed, there’s be another list of things not in the game a couple of months later.

Cry from the heart

Posted by: revodeel.2651

revodeel.2651

Guild Halls and new races were never promised. They’re on a list of things that might possibly happen, but they certainly weren’t promised. New legendaries were mentioned. They’ll be out when they’re out.

The thing is, I strongly believe if everything was in the game that you listed, there’s be another list of things not in the game a couple of months later.

New playable races were confirmed to be in the future of the game by Colin in an interview with mattvisual. No time frame was given though.

I agree with you on everything else.

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

Cry from the heart

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

New playable races were confirmed to be in the future of the game by Colin in an interview with mattvisual. No time frame was given though.

Colin said that we’d definitely have new playable races?

Cry from the heart

Posted by: revodeel.2651

revodeel.2651

Colin said that we’d definitely have new playable races?

Yes. If memory serves he went on to say they weren’t sure which race they would add first and whether to add via the living world or some other route. I’ll find the video after work and rewatch it to be sure.

But if you’re interested it was on mattvisual’s youtube channel and I believe the interview was at PAX or PAX east (not certain though).

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.