Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Arwyn.1675

Arwyn.1675

Hi i love the crystal arbiter outfit but i dont really want the other items in the pack i just want the outift, is this ever going to be sold as just the outfit and if so any idea when it may come out?

Or if i want the outfit am i just going to have to buy the pack and get items i dont really want too?

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: senki.1046

senki.1046

i really support this idea. i also want only the outfit and would buy for 800 gems like all other outfits. but i dont need the other items. 2000 gems is too much for just the outfit alone.

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

^

I would love just the outfit also, but no way I’m going to pay 2000 gems when I don’t want the other items.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: Raikuben.7489

Raikuben.7489

I really want that outfit too but not gonna pay 2000 gems for it.

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

To my knowledge this is the first outfit they’ve ever sold in a pack like this so it may be the start of a new trend, or it may just be a thing for HOT. Either way I personally doubt they’d put the outfit up for sale alone seeing as it’s in e pack now. Some people with similar opinions to yours may have already went out and bought it just for the outfit so it would be like screwing them over to just release it alone now. The only chance I personally think it has of being sold solo is after it’s been taken out of the gem store eventually if it makes a return it could be alone this time.

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

it may be the start of a new trend

I’m afraid this is the case. Just like the Ghoul backpack with a mini pet. I want the backpack but I don’t like minis.

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: LimitBreaker.4165

LimitBreaker.4165

I’ve got my gems waiting for this too, I feel like they should release items separately cause not everyone is willing to spend 2000 gems on an outfit and I say this cause I feel like the rest of the bundle is unwanted and has no use for me.

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Maybe it’s related to the next living story which will lead into the Far Shiverpeaks? The area north of Harathi Hinterlands looks interesting too.

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I hope this isn’t the new way they’re going to sell outfits because that means I’m not buying. 2000 gems is $25€ and if you don’t want the other stuff it’s way too high priced.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

I actually thought the bundle was great. A nice glider, outfit, and some other things that I’ve forgot about.

I hope there’s more bundles like this, personally.

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: GragorR.9768

GragorR.9768

It’s cosmetic fluff. 2000 gems isnt that high considering what’s included in the pack imo. Plus you get to have one exclusive weapon skin early.

- BG -

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

Really like the outfit as well, besides the shoulders, they look hideous.

Was it worth the price of 2000? kitten no. I don’t need anymore dyes and I don’t need a total-makeover kit, nor a glider-skin. Already regret I didn’t wait, I suggest you do because eventually it will resurface.

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

LimitBreaker.4165

c’mon anet put the outfit out separately!

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: vAr NoFear.5107

vAr NoFear.5107

Agree with that , i will only buy the outfit .

?Ar™

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: Lorath.2504

Lorath.2504

They wont do that now. Would be unfair to those who bought the pack. Lets hope they dont start putting more outfits in packs like this tho. Im willing to buy an outfit for 700 gems if I really like it but 2k? GTFO.

(edited by Lorath.2504)

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

LimitBreaker.4165

They wont do that now. Would be unfair to those who bought the pack. Lets hope they dont start putting more outfits in packs like this tho. Im willing to buy an outfit for 700 gems if I really like it but 2k? GTFO.

How is it unfair? they got a bunch of freebies with it. They got what they paid for lol

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: Lorath.2504

Lorath.2504

How is it unfair? they got a bunch of freebies with it. They got what they paid for lol

Why dont you buy it for 2k then? Youll get a bunch of freebies too.

And theyre not freebies. For many theyre the ‘I like the outfit so much that Im willing to pay tripple for it as I dont want or need the other stuff’ tax.

(edited by Lorath.2504)

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

But But but the glider is awesome!

But yeah I bought it for the Glider and Immortal weapon, but the outfits nice.
I do wish they’d break up the pack though, for those who only want one thing from it.

We felt the bundle was worth it, we have no real place to complain if things change later. If it was truly unfair you’d have been here asking for it to be broken up.
Instead you/I decided that one thing was worth the whole cost.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Crystal Arbiter Outfit

LimitBreaker.4165

Why dont you buy it for 2k then? Youll get a bunch of freebies too.

And theyre not freebies. For many theyre the ‘I like the outfit so much that Im willing to pay tripple for it as I dont want or need the other stuff’ tax.

Cause I don’t want all that extra stuff they put in the package, it’s only there to up the price and make the package seem worth it. I have a lot of guildies that bought the pack just for the glider or just for the weapon skin, would’ve been better to just sell them separately.