Crystal Nomad Outfit in gemstore for 24 hrs

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: dulfy.1493

dulfy.1493

Costs 700 gems, male and female version not too different. Asura/Charr uses the male model though. It will be available for the next 24 hs but will return later to the gemstore if you missed it.

Some pics: http://dulfy.net/2015/03/05/gw2-crystal-nomad-outfit-now-available-in-gemstore/

Posted by: Lordphantomhive.1256

Lordphantomhive.1256

I like that effort was put into the charr tail, but there no horns heh. I just wish the coat was a little shorter on the charr at least.

Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness.

Posted by: Sirius.4510

Sirius.4510

Actually, the charr tail thing confuses me. Why would you add the spikes but not even mitigate the Ethereal Tail Syndrome?

Just a random PuGgle.
Stormbluff Isle ( http://www.stormbluffisle.com )

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Ohhhhhh good. Another dress for medium class.

No thanks.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I like that effort was put into the charr tail, but there no horns heh. I just wish the coat was a little shorter on the charr at least.

I’m not sure I’d call it much effort, to be honest. It seems more like they’re trying to distract you from the fact that they can’t be bothered to actually adapt the model to eliminate the tail clipping through the robe by adding SHINIES to the tail.

Apparently for some people it works, but for me… yah, no. Its still clipping like crazy, I’m not fooled Anet. Fix it properly, please.

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

I like It. I would pay 1400 gems if it wasn’t an outfit. I just don’t like outfits. I’ve bought 1 and hated the lack or customization. Good style though.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I like It. I would pay 1400 gems if it wasn’t an outfit. I just don’t like outfits. I’ve bought 1 and hated the lack or customization. Good style though.

I’d pay 2800 to have my old mix-n-match pieces turned ‘into’ an outfit (more if they’d bring non-outfit pieces back).

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Looks alright but I will never buy an outfit. I know it’s less work and has less problems with clipping but in every other game I could mix-match armor pieces without a problem. It’s ANets problem they have models that are prone to clipping, not that of the players.

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

I’d pay 2800 to have my old mix-n-match pieces turned ‘into’ an outfit (more if they’d bring non-outfit pieces back).

Yeah isn’t that funny. You are either way in favor of outfits or don’t like them at all. I suppose it’s nice if you want heavy armor on a light or visa versa (oor versa visa).

Correct me if I’m wrong but most of the time People like outfits so their light or heavy armor classes can wear the opposite armor skins? In my perfect world we could wear any armor with any class and we would have no outfits. The base stats and skills is enough to differentiate profession who can fill any role.

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

not getting. so tired of all the outfits being medium/cloth themed.

Posted by: Cross.6437

Cross.6437

Oh come on. I get that regular armor has clipping issues with charr and there are a lot of interchangeable pieces complicating matters, but outfits should not have these issues.

I’m very glad that they considered our tails with the spiky bits on the end, but couldn’t they at least have sprung for a tail flap? There’s even a part on the back that looks like it could have made a good one.

This is unacceptable on something that was designed as a whole unit without the option to slot in different pieces.

(edited by Cross.6437)

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

well.. its not like i like my horns as a charr player…well i think i could replace the headge-…OH RIGHT…never kittening mind. Whatever.. its an outfit…dont care