Crystal arbiter outfit still sold as bundle

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mithos.9023

Mithos.9023

So when I heard the crystal arbiter outfit made a return to gemstore I was exited only to see that it is still sold as bundle. So why is it not sold separate? When I remember correct the ironclad outfit and glider where to purchased separately after the community wished for a split of gemstore bundles. Does anyone else find it strange that we still don’t have an option to buy these items apart from the packs?
I really thought we would have had a turnaround here but it doesn’t seem like it. I still think many people would buy the items if they were sold alone and not as bundles. As for me I really would like to have the outfit but I can’t get myself to spend 2000 gems on it as I am not interested in any of the useless clutter that is stuffed into the package.

We need build and gear-templates!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

People have suggested that it’s probably because of the people that bought it before.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I like it the way it is. 800 gem outfits are just too cheap to be worth using

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I was disappointed by this too. I was hoping since they seem to have accepted that bundles weren’t a good idea they’d split it up.

As it is I’ll just have to keep waiting for the glider.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

So when I heard the crystal arbiter outfit made a return to gemstore I was exited only to see that it is still sold as bundle. So why is it not sold separate? When I remember correct the ironclad outfit and glider where to purchased separately after the community wished for a split of gemstore bundles. Does anyone else find it strange that we still don’t have an option to buy these items apart from the packs?
I really thought we would have had a turnaround here but it doesn’t seem like it. I still think many people would buy the items if they were sold alone and not as bundles. As for me I really would like to have the outfit but I can’t get myself to spend 2000 gems on it as I am not interested in any of the useless clutter that is stuffed into the package.

The Gem Shop people seem to operate on their own schedule and set of priorities. I have lost track of the number of times that an otherwise awesome patch|item|announcement was undercut by an “unforced error” on the part of the gem shop (after which, people were discussing the gem shop policies rather than the actual awesomeness).

Accordingly, I’ll make a constructive comment about what I do want. Then roll five 20-sided dice — if the total is less than 4, I’ll assume that the gem shop folks have understood the feedback. If 5+, I’ll assume they haven’t and aren’t likely to change their ways.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”