Cursed Shore has Improved!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Grafskopa.9140

Grafskopa.9140

Thank you for improving Cursed Shore somewhat. Of course during prime time getting in enough hits is still hard and culling is still there. But as long as one is there during other times it works pretty well.

That penitent, shelter, jofast has gotten Champions and veterans is very good. It is starting to be as though as it should be. Making it a little more exciting playing the game.

One thing I miss though is the evil risen that pulls you to them. I can understand that players get annoyed that all the risen does this, but around 40% of the time it would be quite fun :^)

Remember folks, Orr should not be a nice, friendly place – it’s supposed to be evil. :^D

Thank you in advance

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Orr does seem better. BUT, the Risen pulling you had to go. Who needs a kittening speed bump every 20 ft. Those things ruined any sense of flow and fun in Orr for me.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Orr does seem better. BUT, the Risen pulling you had to go. Who needs a kittening speed bump every 20 ft. Those things ruined any sense of flow and fun in Orr for me.

Kind of sad now though. When they throw the anchor at you, the only thing that happens is that they immobilize themselves.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Posted by: IceBlink.4317

IceBlink.4317

I don’t miss the chain pulls the Risen would do on me. XD Pulled down, half second, pulled another way, half second, pulled yet another way… having all Risen able to do them pulls was a bit too much, haha.

Posted by: DirtyRich.4903

DirtyRich.4903

What servers are you playing on? I’m on Isle of Janthir and there isn’t a living soul in Orr anytime I’m on.

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

I agree with the OP!

All the mob-tagging leechers are gone, so the mobs don’t disappear in an instant anymore. Now there are usually 5+ good players at these events who can down all the trash, vets, and the odd champ without anyone going down. The events are actually fun to do now, everyone works together, no culling and the loot rate is better.

Still the problem with champs dropping blues, though. This really must be changed, and soon.

This is on Gunnar’s Hold.

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Posted by: Shootsfoot.9276

Shootsfoot.9276

What servers are you playing on? I’m on Isle of Janthir and there isn’t a living soul in Orr anytime I’m on.

People all over the place there on Maguuma.

Posted by: Avatar.1923

champs need to be be at least a green..

aside from that. im quite happy that the game discourage large group camp&faceroll farming.
now they need need to repair the world events.
but i think im actually ok with making world events the place for farmers..
there the teleport cost + it makes them not to annoying in the open world.
they dont screw up maps as they use to screw up cursed shore.

Posted by: Furikake.4052

Furikake.4052

Champions need to have much much better AI. It’s the intelligence level of the opponent that makes combat fun.

Orr is not fun for me because the mobs there are still as dumb as anywhere. They only serve to annoy.

Posted by: Qwyksylver Vyqtunos.6312

Qwyksylver Vyqtunos.6312

This post got me really excited, I haven’t been to orr recently due to lvling a mesmer but I will definitely have to check it out now.

Raagar Deathclaw-Necromancer | Korgin Shadowmind-Mesmer

Circle of Legends [BOLD]

Posted by: thisolderhead.5127

thisolderhead.5127

Champions need to have much much better AI. It’s the intelligence level of the opponent that makes combat fun.

Orr is not fun for me because the mobs there are still as dumb as anywhere. They only serve to annoy.

Watch this space for updates to AI of both companion/spirit/whatever and mobs – now that most of the loot-wah has been dealt with its back to fixing core mechanics.

It was a half written stub at release, and is being iterated upon slowly – it takes most MMOs a few YEARS to get theirs together.

Feeling bad due to my response does not mean it was a personal attack.
It may just be that your original statement was wrong.
Please try again.