Cursed shore feedback

Cursed shore feedback

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

im trying to figure this content bilion elite mobs u cant farm events are to hard not many nods the map is bad in general nothing fun why we got this area are u going to add something more there or what ?

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Grundle.7302

Grundle.7302

I hope they add punctuation.

Cursed shore feedback

Gele.2048

this zone is so kitten i just got no words to describe it i kEEP on dying whit full ezotic set nothing is fun nothing pointless it feels like rushed thing

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: LordYz.8941

LordYz.8941

punctuation dude…… Here grab some …… and ,,,,, .

Sea of Sorrows, Black Snow Suave.
Recruiting dungeon raiders.

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Cursed Shore is Zaitan’s back-yard, what did you expect?

Gunnar’s Hold

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: cNcHellShadow.7691

cNcHellShadow.7691

It’s always best to try to get into groups to tackle Cursed Shore content, as it’s definitely not very solo friendly. The events are not designed to be done by 1 or 2 people. It -is- an 80 zone, with mobs 80+. You just have to be careful running through is all.

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Groovy.6749

Groovy.6749

Orr will teach you the meaning of “run”.

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: LordYz.8941

LordYz.8941

One does not simply run on the plains of Orr.

Sea of Sorrows, Black Snow Suave.
Recruiting dungeon raiders.

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Asuka Shikinami.5462

Asuka Shikinami.5462

Confirmed. Ele cantrips seem to be the only thing keeping me alive at times. :P

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink”
- John Smith

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Detritus.5863

Detritus.5863

Based on what I had read on these and other forums, I was dreading heading into Orr, but to be honest, I have actually enjoyed my time spent there.

Cursed shore feedback

Groovy.6749

Tell that to my stealth specced thief.

That’s right you can’t. Cause he’s already ran past ya.

EDIT : to be fair, i know thieves got the advantage in terms of exploration. My mesmer alt who’s just clearing the Orr map at the moment is having a much tougher time getting rid of mobs chasing. But it can be done…sometimes xD

Cursed shore feedback

Morrigan.2809

Based on what I had read on these and other forums, I was dreading heading into Orr, but to be honest, I have actually enjoyed my time spent there.

Same here- I put off even setting foot in Orr for about 3 weeks after I hit 80 because I thought OMG it is sooooo bad.
I actually love Orr and I really enjoyed it- i still go kick around there because I find the Temple events a lot of fun.
I dislike Frostgorge much more.
In Orr I get this great sense of sadness and loss.
The grandeur of the architecture, combined with all the coral, polyps and risen, makes for a very unique atmosphere.
I think of it as the Lost Kingdom

Gunnar’s Hold

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: lordozone.9167

lordozone.9167

hey, get yourself a friend or two in the game. group up and go farm stuff. you would be surprised how much easier it gets when you have backup!

Commander Yvette Doombringer – 80 Thief
Sea of Sorrows
Event Farming Guide —> facebook.com/GW2EventZergGuide

Cursed shore feedback

Gele.2048

i know that orr is milion more mobs but there are way easy events that u can solo and u get more rewards there here u dont get anything just grind those karka stupid sheels 1k to get accesory thing whic is not even accendet pointless grind

Cursed shore feedback

Groovy.6749

i know that orr is milion more mobs but there are way easy events that u can solo and u get more rewards there here u dont get anything just grind those karka stupid sheels 1k to get accesory thing whic is not even accendet pointless grind

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here’s a coma “,”
So use it maybe ?

Also karkas dont spawn in Orr. It’s Southsun Cove that you mean.
In which case yes, southsun cove is a bit pointless at the moment but the devs stated that they willwork on adding more content to this area.

Cursed shore feedback

Morrigan.2809

0_0
Southsun cove?
He’s been talking about Karkas all this time?
Hahahahaha!

But yes, I guess it is the most pointless piece of real estate in the game currently

Gunnar’s Hold

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Sollith.3502

Sollith.3502

Southsun Cove just feels like a worthless waste of space… seriously, what is there to even do there?

Orr actually isn’t that difficult (the only places you need a group for are the temples). I run through Orr all the time and have no problem getting from one end to the other… it’s actually the same with Southsun.

Orr is pretty boring though… the events are lackluster and I much enjoyed the events in pretty much every other area of the game, but most of Orr just felt really watered down in terms of events (everything was the same: attack the temple!). They could have done a lot more with Orr.

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: norsalba.3914

norsalba.3914

I hope they add punctuation.

lol

Cursed shore feedback

Groovy.6749

Southsun Cove just feels like a worthless waste of space… seriously, what is there to even do there?

You can reminisce about the good times you had that special weekend and – hang on, BARREL ROLL !!!!!

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Sirge.8934

Sirge.8934

I don’t mind Southsun. Something about how desolate it is, the color scheme, and the karka, make it seem alien and forlorn. It’s peaceful, yet a little bit sad and eerie as well.

I usually go there, kill twenty-thirty karka and the wind surfer thingies (the jellyfish, don’t remember what they’re called) to get some potent bloods and potent venom sacs. Mozy on over to the nest, chop down an ancient tree or two along the way, mine a few mithril. Make my way up the ramp, mine the rich orichalcum vein, and then warp on out of there.

Usually takes about half an hour, and I get a decent amount of silver out of it, so its worthwhile IMO. Much more enjoyable scenery than forging through Orr.

I hope they do add some more content to that area though. It could use some events or a few more types of karka to spruce it up.

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Noth.5073

Noth.5073

I’d just like to see some mobs cleared out a bit and showing more of the fact that it is being reclaimed. Maybe in the next big update they can change it.

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

I don’t mind Southsun. Something about how desolate it is, the color scheme, and the karka, make it seem alien and forlorn. It’s peaceful, yet a little bit sad and eerie as well.

I usually go there, kill twenty-thirty karka and the wind surfer thingies (the jellyfish, don’t remember what they’re called) to get some potent bloods and potent venom sacs. Mozy on over to the nest, chop down an ancient tree or two along the way, mine a few mithril. Make my way up the ramp, mine the rich orichalcum vein, and then warp on out of there.

Usually takes about half an hour, and I get a decent amount of silver out of it, so its worthwhile IMO. Much more enjoyable scenery than forging through Orr.

I hope they do add some more content to that area though. It could use some events or a few more types of karka to spruce it up.

The wind surfer dudes are called breeze riders lol

[WM]give us in game ladder

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

I still prefer orr versus southsun. At least events are fun (lots of mobs yey!) and mobs don’t take an atom bomb to kill. You get the bonus of having a rich ori node and some good underwater farming for bloods and stuff, but i find it generally flavorless (esp after we already defeated the ancient karka).

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

I went there once, then the way point took my arrow to its knee.

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Liquid Swords.1740

Liquid Swords.1740

If the reward for playing in orr was better then stacks of porous bones…..just sayin.

Fort Aspenwood – PRX

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Gehenna.3625

Gehenna.3625

Zaitan is easy to kill….so tell me why it’s harder to kill his minions than Zaitan himself if he’s so bad kitten

It’s a game forum. The truth is not to be found here.

Cursed shore feedback

Morrigan.2809

Zaitan is easy to kill….so tell me why it’s harder to kill his minions than Zaitan himself if he’s so bad kitten

I never said that Zaitan was not easy to kill but that is another topic- his minions do populate Orr however.
It is essentially their “homeland” so yes it is hardly going to be a picnic spot.

Anyway OP seems to be talking about Southsun not Orr

Gunnar’s Hold

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: wookie slayer.4259

wookie slayer.4259

Unless thou happen to be a guardian

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Rusha.4725

Rusha.4725

…Risen bars our way! But the will of a Guardian is stronger!

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Unless thou happen to be a guardian

Or ranger or ele as far as I have seen lol.

Cursed shore feedback

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Threads created for the sake of complaining are against our code of conduct, as they do not invite to constructive discussion. Therefore this one is now closed.

Thank you for your understanding.