DR and Ebonhawk, Wintersday cancelled?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Well it seems that way. Got smatterings of magic snow—and that’s it, no associated activities, which would have eased the burden on LA being pushed into multiple overflows. Also no tinsel, nor the odd sprinkle of glitter, being both human areas, they both feel oddly flat. The odd dollyak coming thru DR’s LA and Queensdale gate is about all there is to signify that its actually there. So no pressies for them this Wintersday! BAH—HUMBUG ^-^. Talking of which—what do the Charr, Sylvari and Norn celebrate? I know the Charr have Meatoberfest, but never seen it in the Blackcitadel, and the Norn seem to need very little to get them into the party mood (hic--burp)

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

I was kind of disappointed that Tixx didn’t visit the cities this year. He made a b-line for LA and bypassed everyone else… Maybe they were all naughty this year?

Level 80 Elementalist

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

I was kind of disappointed that Tixx didn’t visit the cities this year. He made a b-line for LA and bypassed everyone else… Maybe they were all naughty this year?

Same. I loved Tixx’s tour last year, was expecting the same this year.

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

I think it would be pretty sick if next years event is based in Divinity or Ebonhawk mainly, all the races would learn of the human side of wintersday and then they can bring back the grenth vs dwayna theme

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Poor old Ebonhawk always gets ignored. Maybe we can dream that next Wintersday the gates get opened. Then we wouldn’t be able to move.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Sometimes I feel like I’d give up all other racial options just to have REAL Guild Wars lore back. That’s what’s making them abandon it. Guild Wars lore is based so heavily on the human gods that the addition of new races are making them rebuild an entire universe. It’s unfortunate.