Dailies bugged?

Dailies bugged?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

It appears as if at least the crafting daily is bugged – I tried both artificer and tailor just now (both refining, crafting components and crafting whole items) on two different characters (one of them the one I started doing dailies with), and received no progress towards the crafting daily AT ALL.
Also, when I helped defeat ~6 veterans in Orr a couple of minutes ago, I also received no progress towards the daily.

Gatherer and Events seem to function just fine.

Anyone else had similar problems?

Polka will never die

Dailies bugged?

Posted by: Bullfrog.1324

Bullfrog.1324

Wait, what? I thought the daily for today was Dodging, Healing, Kill variety, Gathering, and Events. Wasn’t crafting one of yesterday’s achievements?

I’d rather regret something I’d done than regret doing nothing.
[Profession Synonym] Lexxi [ANGL] – Tarnished Coast

Dailies bugged?

Posted by: lunawisp.2378

lunawisp.2378

Seems that, at present, we get a random selection of targets each day. We don’t all get the same ones.

Not had any problems with crafting myself. Did refining of low level components for articifer and weaponsmithing.

Found pottering around on Desolation (EU).
lunawisp was my peacebringer on City of Heroes – she lives on in memory as my gaming id.

Dailies bugged?

Frotee.2634

It is apperently player-specific, seeing as a guildmate of me has different achievements, too.

…either that or I am just bugged out ;_;

Polka will never die

Dailies bugged?

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

There was a little confusion… after the patch you still had the prior days daily. I completed that before the daily reset (yet after the patch) and got the new batch of daily goals which I was also able to complete. The gathering, events and kill variety were on the prior daily, after the reset I had Underwater Kills, Healer, Crafting, Combo Kills and Dodging.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Dailies bugged?

Posted by: Beleeth.9162

Beleeth.9162

Those were “yesterday’s Daily” I completed my daily before the update, then logged in and could complete it again with the crafting, combos and underwater categories before reset we all had the same achievs to do. Also completed my daily after reset and me and everybody in my guid had the same achievements, it tied to the day of the week it seems, not player based.

Dailies bugged?

Frotee.2634

I didn’t play at all yesterday, so I just started doing my dailies after the update.

… still doesn’t tell me why I can’t complete my daily >_>
I guess I’ll just write a bug report then.

Polka will never die

Dailies bugged?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

It’s probably because you have the wrong daily. Although you see daily X, the server is probably seeing you as having daily Y. Yesterday, some people reported the same problem, where they had today’s daily and weren’t able to progress it.

You can try blindly doing today’s daily, assuming it’s a display error, but if the client is responsible for saying “daily done” then you still won’t be able to complete it.

13 enemy types, 10 ally revives, 15 dodged attacks, 20 gatherings and 5 events.

Dailies bugged?

Posted by: Silver.3284

Silver.3284

Blindly doing today’s dailies works – funny thing is the client still says 40% completed, but you get your box …

Dailies bugged?

Frotee.2634

Yeah, but I should have some progress if it did secretly count enemy types and revives…

what the heck, I’ll just try.

Polka will never die

(edited by Frotee.2634)

Dailies bugged?

Posted by: Skiy.1640

Skiy.1640

confirmed. blindly doing them works

Dailies bugged?

Frotee.2634

Anyone knows where I can find lots of ded NPC? ^^°

Polka will never die

Dailies bugged?

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Do you want a low level area or a high level area? In Queensdale, the Queen’s Forest has a hunting lodge and there are always several dead NPCs around it.

Dailies bugged?

Frotee.2634

Just found out that that Reactor in Metrica province is also VERY useful for reviving NPC.
Also, worked Just got my chest.

Polka will never die