Dailies no longer geared towards casuals?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Moyayuki.3619

Moyayuki.3619

Being a casual player who has a full-time job and doesn’t get to play much when I am able to log in, I feel that recent changes to the Dailies have made it more difficult to complete. I don’t understand why they couldn’t have kept the do-able ones for those of us who have less gametime, while also adding the more intense ones for higher-level toons. As it is now, whenever I log in the list of Dailies that automatically show up on my UI are mostly ones that I don’t have the time nor the level of character for. I realize there are a lot more within the Hero window, of course. But it just feels like the choices have dwindled.

Now, I know some people may jump in here and claim that Dailies are meant to push us out of comfort zone and go explore more content, but not all of us have the time to go to the 80-level zones, run dungeons, or play PvP/WvW. Other people may also state that those of us who can’t play often have no right to earn the Daily rewards, that if the devs created more casual-friendly Daily content, it would be “dumbing down” the Daily system and somehow affect die-hard players.

What do the rest of you think about the changes to the Daily system? And has anyone else had issues pursuing the Dailies as a result? Let’s try to have a friendly, constructive, conversation here, and not attack each other.

Server: Dragonbrand
Guild: Moonlit Renegades (Moon)
Highest-Level Toon: Markus Emmerich, 80 Human Scrapper

Posted by: clarkcd.6532

clarkcd.6532

To use today as an example you could easily complete the dailies without pvp/wvw or setting foot in a level 80 zone.

Daily Ascalon Vista Viewer – Completed inside Black Citadel (City)
Daily Shiverpeaks Forager – Completed in Wayfarer Hills (Level 1-15 zone)
Daily Bloodtide Coast Event Completer – Completed in Bloodtide Coast (Level 45 – 55 zone)

I understand not every day is like this but I feel it is more often than not.

(edited by clarkcd.6532)

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

How much time should doing the dailies take?

Doing the PvP ones, you can (most of the time) get 2 done in less then 15 minutes. And you don’t even have to win. 3 if you win.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I completed today’s daily in about 10 minutes and I complete most in about 5 min. If casual relates to time available to play, then there’s more than enough time to do the dailies if the player chooses to do them.

A single PvP match can get you up to 3 of the daily achievements completed. You can definitely do this in the PvE daily rooms.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The WvW one is/was ‘Big Spender’, as well – easily accomplished in the Guild Hall. Or the Jumping Puzzle – portals abounded; took about 3 seconds.

If anything, they seem faster and easier to complete now.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I’m about as casual as you can get. If the PvE dailies are too much, try a PvP daily room. It’s filled with PvE people and many of the ones after reset have a host who monitors the room and kicks those not following the rules. A few minutes in there and you can get up to 3 dailies done and do whatever you want the rest of the time.

The WvW ones have easy options too. Buy something. Kill a veteran mob. Stand in a circle for a minute. If you see an enemy you can leave. Don’t have to fight him.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

The wvw big spender daily, though easy, requires badges of honor a casual pver may not have (but could easily earn).

Veteran Creature killer, Sentry Killer and Ruin/Monument capture (if it’s working as it was bugged after the borderland switch) are 3 quick and easy wvw dailies a casual could do in wvw when they are listed. You could even follow a group of friendlies to a camp and help cap it and that Daily would still take less time than 4 Bloodtide Coast events.

Also, for your daily gathering, the home instances in those areas count towards gather, for example, Ascalon, charr home nodes/trees/plants, depending of the type of daily gathering.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

(edited by HazyDaisy.4107)

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

And the jumping puzzle dailies are a joke now. Get there early and there are always a group of mesmers handing out portals continuously. I got my 2 gold in minutes and I avoid PvP and WvW like the plague.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Well, Badges of Honor can be acquired through Achievement Chests, so a ‘casual’ player can purchase those without ever having set foot in WvW, as well.

Posted by: Sindex.9520

Sindex.9520

Honestly I would say the daily log-in reward system yields you more rewards over a month for not playing compared to the regular dailies. Plus with multiple premium accounts you can double/triple/quadruple that for not doing a dam thing in game. As the others have stated many of the dailies offer a large variety then they ever did before. Not only that but they can be completed under half an hour.

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

I admit I don’t have a group of dailies that I wouldn’t do, I am PvXer. WvW/PvP/Fractual and some PvE so there are a ton of options. That said dailies usually take about 10-15 mins to get three. Sometimes make a game out of it and wait till right before reset and do them before a new day. Probably quickest has been 2 minutes or so. If people limit which ones they do then I can see an issue but I would err on the side of that was choice that was made. I wouldn’t mind having more dailies in the bucket, I also favored when you could do more for more AP as well if you were ok with spending the time doing so.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

HazyDaisy.4107

I did say “may not” have. Truth is, the borderlands certainly don’t need a group of people hoping for an easy daily filling the que, so I was trying to politely throw it out there that it takes more than money for that daily.

The OP stated he was casual and suggested WvW/Pvp were out of his comfort zone, so these are not dirty words.

Sorrows Furnace

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Heh, I still do more, just because I think it’s fun.

Um…ok. No one has to ‘que’ for any Borderlands to visit a Guild Hall. Which is the point of offering WvW Daily options for those who find ‘WvW out of their comfort zone’.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

The WvW one is/was ‘Big Spender’, as well – easily accomplished in the Guild Hall. Or the Jumping Puzzle – portals abounded; took about 3 seconds.

If anything, they seem faster and easier to complete now.

Big Spender is easier now than ever before, with the portable provisioner that miraculously works even outside of WvW.

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

To use today as an example you could easily complete the dailies without pvp/wvw or setting foot in a level 80 zone.

Daily Ascalon Vista Viewer – Completed inside Black Citadel (City)
Daily Shiverpeaks Forager – Completed in Wayfarer Hills (Level 1-15 zone)
Daily Bloodtide Coast Event Completer – Completed in Bloodtide Coast (Level kitten zone)

I understand not every day is like this but I feel it is more often than not.

I’d say 6 out of 7 days are like that and things like Vista and Forager are gimmes and should be upped some if I were to lean in any direction. Dailies are simple imo. Personally I’d like to see two Event Completers in two different areas each day and that is all that is needed from the PVE side and make sure you cycle all the maps evenly. It makes a solid way of opening up the maps on ALTS timely enough and without making it a task. “Today I’m going to do map _.”

Just a flesh wound.3589

not all of us have the time to go to the 80-level zones,

If you have level 80s then you should have the level 80 zones. Like every other map there is, they are only a waypoint away from you. They are no closer or further than any other zone. Unless you’re saying something about how long it takes to do events? But events can take a long time to get 3 on any map, depending on how far away they are from you or how fast they are completed. That’s not a problem unique to the level 80 maps. All maps usually have people calling out events and pinging waypoints during event dailies.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

The dailies are mostly easy, I think. There are the odd days where there are difficult ones to get in PvE, especially some of the mini dungeon ones, or jumping puzzles. I suggest that ArenaNet offer a slightly wider choice of PvE dailies, as some are probably not for everyone.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Moyayuki.3619

If you have level 80s then you should have the level 80 zones. Like every other map there is, they are only a waypoint away from you. They are no closer or further than any other zone. Unless you’re saying something about how long it takes to do events? But events can take a long time to get 3 on any map, depending on how far away they are from you or how fast they are completed. That’s not a problem unique to the level 80 maps. All maps usually have people calling out events and pinging waypoints during event dailies.

Yeah, I do have two level 80s (I realize not everyone has the time to get that far), but I rarely play them now since I dread the LS 80 zones. I realize that the events are PvE, but it can be difficult to complete since there’s a lot of running around to do, and I’d rather spend that time questing and so forth. It just feels “out of the way” for my play style, and then I feel penalized (not earning Dailies) because of that.

Other people have mentioned the PvP Dailies, and how you don’t have to even win a match to earn the reward. To me, it’s not so easy. It still means going in and putting effort into PvP, and I absolutely loath fighting against other players (always get my kitten kicked. This has gone as far back as Halo: Combat Evolved for me. So, not a fan, sadly.).

Posted by: clarkcd.6532

clarkcd.6532

But as others had mentioned there are quite a few PvP arenas specifically for dailies that involve no player vs player but instead player cooperating with player.

Ayrilana.1396

Yeah, I do have two level 80s (I realize not everyone has the time to get that far), but I rarely play them now since I dread the LS 80 zones. I realize that the events are PvE, but it can be difficult to complete since there’s a lot of running around to do, and I’d rather spend that time questing and so forth. It just feels “out of the way” for my play style, and then I feel penalized (not earning Dailies) because of that.

Other people have mentioned the PvP Dailies, and how you don’t have to even win a match to earn the reward. To me, it’s not so easy. It still means going in and putting effort into PvP, and I absolutely loath fighting against other players (always get my kitten kicked. This has gone as far back as Halo: Combat Evolved for me. So, not a fan, sadly.).

Players that don’t have any characters at/over a certain level threshold will get a different set of dailies.

Moyayuki.3619

The dailies are mostly easy, I think. There are the odd days where there are difficult ones to get in PvE, especially some of the mini dungeon ones, or jumping puzzles. I suggest that ArenaNet offer a slightly wider choice of PvE dailies, as some are probably not for everyone.

Yes, I do believe that, if they are going to add so much more “difficult” content to the Dailies, then they should widen the pool. It’s not going to hurt those who prefer the the difficult content, as that content will still exist as an option to choose from.

This is not me being “entitled” (I just don’t know what other words to use, here), but I think the Dailies should reward us for our strengths. If someone is mostly a PvPer, then they get rewarded for filling up the Daily with PvP events; same with WvW, and PvE. Instead, the Dailies seem to be something that only rewards people with the time and energy and willingness to play all game modes and level ranges, which of course puts low-level and strictly PvE-ers at a distinct disadvantage, and they therefore lag behind when it comes to gold and so forth (with everything on TP and so forth becoming more expensive, gold is a necessity these days).

Again, hope I did not come off as being an “entitled brat” with my above comments. I just couldn’t think of a better way to phrase my thoughts. I’ve really enjoyed this game for the fact that it can be casual-friendly, while still having competitive and challenging options for those who prefer that. Very hard for me to find in a free-to-play MMORPG, and I’d hate to feel shunted for my lack of game time and game preferences.

Posted by: Zodryn.4216

Zodryn.4216

Step 1) see which classes are daily pvp win

Step 2) log on one of those classes

Step 3) join daily pvp room and join winning side

Step 4) daily completed in less than 10m

Moyayuki.3619

Players that don’t have any characters at/over a certain level threshold will get a different set of dailies.

Aahh…so since I have two 80s and a 40, that makes my Daily pool geared more towards higher-level content? :/

Posted by: DaikonSamurai.6714

DaikonSamurai.6714

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION: For anyone focused on PvE and unwilling to do PvP for dailies I highly recommend PvP daily rooms. They are run by PvE players and are very accessible to everyone. If you want to see what daily rooms are like without going into a room yourself check out my intro to PvP Daily Rooms.

Just a flesh wound.3589

Perhaps you missed the part where it was said that the PvP dailies are filled with PvE people (who feel like you do) and the ones right after reset usually have a host moderating it? There are daily rooms where killing is forbidden and all the daily rooms are kill by permission only, although of course you’ll get PvP trolls in there sometime.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Today I did 3 dailies in just a few minutes:

• Shiverpeak Forager (which I did by chance, before I’d even thought about doing dailies)
  • Ascalon Vista Viewer – First one I came across in the Black Citadel
  • WvW Big Spender – I don’t really need badges and I had some spare so I picked a random skin I hadn’t unlocked yet and got that.

Admittedly some days I look at the dailies and decide I don’t want to do any of them, either because they seem like too much hassle or because they’re not things I feel like doing. But that’s not a big deal, there are also days when I literally do not have time to do them, even if they’re as easy as today, and other days when I don’t get to log in at all.

So on those days I don’t do them, and on other days I do. It will take me longer to reach the cap than someone who does them every single day (and I’ll get less gold) but that’s what being a casual player means.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Ayrilana.1396

Aahh…so since I have two 80s and a 40, that makes my Daily pool geared more towards higher-level content? :/

Yes. I’m not sure where the cutoff is but once you reach a certain level, you know longer have access to the ones in the lower maps (e.g. Queensdale).

The grayed out achievements are those reserved for low level players who do not have any high level characters.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily#Today.27s_achievements

This page may actually answer what I’m not sure of but I haven’t really looked that closely.

Moyayuki.3619

Perhaps you missed the part where it was said that the PvP dailies are filled with PvE people (who feel like you do) and the ones right after reset usually have a host moderating it? There are daily rooms where killing is forbidden and all the daily rooms are kill by permission only, although of course you’ll get PvP trolls in there sometime.

I posted that before I saw the post explaining the PvE-esque PvP rooms (it was posted while I was typing, so didn’t notice).

Just a flesh wound.3589

I posted that before I saw the post explaining the PvE-esque PvP rooms (it was posted while I was typing, so didn’t notice).

There are a number of daily rooms and each are a little different but basically most alternate capping one spot and several will get extra points with mutual killing (with permission). You go to a high point, use a weapon to tag a player or two, everyone jumps off and dies to get the kill points, respawn, rinse and repeat.

If you wanted to you could cap once to get a few points then stand off to one side till the match ends. No one will care.

ANet may give it to you.

HazyDaisy.4107

Pvp claims another one.

OP, I think most people could agree that each category could use atleast 1-2 more options. But, IMO, dailies are better now than they have ever been and changes to the system could only result in lower gold, worse rewards etc etc BAD. So, as players, we must step out of our comfort zones if we want to accomplish our personal goals. Afterall, even wvwers have to do southsun survival every now and then because there’s no hope of capturing a keep that night

Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Veteran Creature killer, Sentry Killer and Ruin/Monument capture (if it’s working as it was bugged after the borderland switch) are 3 quick and easy wvw dailies a casual could do in wvw when they are listed. You could even follow a group of friendlies to a camp and help cap it and that Daily would still take less time than 4 Bloodtide Coast events.

The monument one was fixed in last week’s patch at least according to the patch notes …

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

I don’t think they take too long. However, as a 100% PvE player who dislikes most of HoT, there are some days when I just can’t get them done. If there’s an adventure, that’s out. I’ve never gotten past bronze, and even bronzed only in two of them.

JPs? I’m OK with them, although they aren’t much of a challenge. My opinion might change when Not So Secret shows up in the rotation, though.

My preference would be for them to split out HoT stuff from real GW2.

My biggest time sink these days is Fractals. MAN you can spend a lot of time there doing dailies, and I’m only capable of the low 60s. But, I enjoy Fractals so much I usually do those first.

So, I like them, at least mostly.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

I am a casual player.
I have a full time (and then some) job.
I am married.
I have various out of game commitments.

I am able to complete dailies in 30 minutes or less on any given day. 15 minutes is more common than 30.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

I’m also a casual with the usual family responsibilities and likewise find the current dailies easy and quick. Especially the jumping puzzle ones. I love jps and yesterday’s Antre was one I do frequently, so I breezed through it and laid down a few portals for others. Getting dailies done and helping others. Is there anything more satisfying?

Posted by: Artorius.6178

Artorius.6178

It sounds to me like you barely have the time to even log in.

Luciana Aventius – Ranger – Gandara

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

Pvp claims another one.

OP, I think most people could agree that each category could use atleast 1-2 more options. But, IMO, dailies are better now than they have ever been and changes to the system could only result in lower gold, worse rewards etc etc BAD. So, as players, we must step out of our comfort zones if we want to accomplish our personal goals. Afterall, even wvwers have to do southsun survival every now and then because there’s no hope of capturing a keep that night

If I’m not mistaken that is the approach they took and told us they took. They want us to do somethings we wouldn’t normally do. They are putting a nugget out there, loot and gold for you to step out a little. So it isn’t like they are missing something not optimizing Dailies for every player, this is planned. And well do we deserve a bonus for not trying?

IMO and I’m fairly liberal, attacking Dailies as hard or out putting does come off as entitled to me. Maybe they have to lower the base reward and add to it the more of the Daily you do. Perhaps that will get more of us out of our comfort zone to try things, additional loot and gold.

So lets say they have even an easier way to get you your 2 gold. Give me another gold for something I rather not do as an option and another gold for another thing I rather not do as an option. But then someone will come along and want 4 gold for the content they only want to do. When do we not see these things as bonuses vs entitlement? They can’t win imo, we won’t allow them to.

Posted by: Rococo.8347

Rococo.8347

I second all the people who say use the ‘Daily’ rooms in PVP – I bit the bullet about a year ago and now am even brave enough to try unranked maps, the added bonus is that if you pick Dungeon tracks then you can get some really nice weapon and armor skins.

When you go into the map list look for ‘Farm’ servers it will be pretty clear which ones are – its always The Battle for Kyhlo and Skyhammer, Kyhlo is easier at the moment because the new Skyhammer Beta map mechanics have changed and many people haven’t worked out it SHOULD work the same way as Kyholo in that Blue gets all the bases then the teams take it in turns to tag the middle base – so its currently abit of a bun fight.

2 ‘rounds’ should be enough to get you your Daily 3, 1 if you get lucky. Done bother with Wvw unless you log into the maps and immedialtely find an organised group with commander that isn’t meeting much resistance and can zerg train, don’t bother with Pve unless its Vista viewer( can do in Cities), activity participation like Keg Brawl or Mystic forge ( use your cheap runes and sigils from salvaging)

Pve daily was much better when it wasn’t region specific…

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

Seriously, I don’t think this is realistic … they have ADDED JP’s as a reward and kept all the other ones they had. That’s MORE casual friendly.

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

What do the rest of you think about the changes to the Daily system? And has anyone else had issues pursuing the Dailies as a result? Let’s try to have a friendly, constructive, conversation here, and not attack each other.

I do fewer dailies than I did before, but when I do all 3 in a day I get 2 gold. So, it balances out enough for me.

~EW

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

I do fewer dailies than I did before, but when I do all 3 in a day I get 2 gold. So, it balances out enough for me.

~EW

But why do you do fewer? Less time? Less interest? Without that detail there’s no telling if you’re having issues with the dailies or not, to answer the OP’s question.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Being a casual player who has a full-time job and doesn’t get to play much when I am able to log in, I feel that recent changes to the Dailies have made it more difficult to complete. I don’t understand why they couldn’t have kept the do-able ones for those of us who have less gametime, while also adding the more intense ones for higher-level toons. As it is now, whenever I log in the list of Dailies that automatically show up on my UI are mostly ones that I don’t have the time nor the level of character for. I realize there are a lot more within the Hero window, of course. But it just feels like the choices have dwindled.

Now, I know some people may jump in here and claim that Dailies are meant to push us out of comfort zone and go explore more content, but not all of us have the time to go to the 80-level zones, run dungeons, or play PvP/WvW. Other people may also state that those of us who can’t play often have no right to earn the Daily rewards, that if the devs created more casual-friendly Daily content, it would be “dumbing down” the Daily system and somehow affect die-hard players.

To have a friendly, constructive conversation, we’d have to start with explaining what we mean by: casual and casual-friendly. We’d also have to explain what we think the purpose of dailies is supposed to be.

The OP has implied that these are self-evident to everyone, when in fact (based on the tons of responses to this thread and others nearly-identical to this one), everyone has different ideas on the topic.

So I’d like to rephrase the question into two parts:

1. Should dailies be geared towards loyal players who are able to devote no more than 90 minutes per day? These are folks who play every day, but are limited by RL considerations so don’t have the same in-game resources as others.
  2. If yes, are the current dailies already setup to allow completion and still allow low-hours-per-day players time to do something else?

For me, the answer to (1) is, ‘sure, why not?’ And the answer to (2) is ’yes, absolutely — I think folks can manage to complete them quickly if they take some time to setup their account to do so.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

EphemeralWallaby.7643

~EW

But why do you do fewer? Less time? Less interest? Without that detail there’s no telling if you’re having issues with the dailies or not, to answer the OP’s question.

Less interest… I’ve never been a huge fan of the “do events in X map” unless I could incorporate world boss events and pre’s into it. I just don’t enjoy a crowded map full of people doing non-meta (or non-boss) dailies. And JPs I could take or leave… I find them stressful as often as I find them interesting. Both of those are almost always on the PvE dailies together. I miss the World Bosses…

Regardless, I can take or leave dailies… I felt that way before the changes, and I feel that way now. I don’t feel the 2g makes a difference in my intentions to do them, it’s just a nice bonus to get when I do complete 3.

~EW

P.S. Even though I’ve dabbled in WvW, and will probably do so again in the future… I’m largely a carebear. So take my words with that grain of salt in mind.

EphemeralWallaby.7643

1. Should dailies be geared towards loyal players who are able to devote no more than 90 minutes per day? These are folks who play every day, but are limited by RL considerations so don’t have the same in-game resources as others.

Dailies are geared to coax all players to log into the game, regardless of time constraints and their wide varying interests. I don’t see why that’d change, and I don’t see how it’d be good to reduce the appeal to a smaller portion of the entire player base. Its intention is to keep players from walking away from the game for long swathes of time, or even for good… even a player logging in for only 2-30 minutes a day is a victory for ANet.

Dailies, I think, serve their function mostly pretty well.

~EW

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

Posted by: zakuruchi.4086

zakuruchi.4086

JPs are also easier than ever now with gliding for some parts, and mesmers providing portals to most. I do that too most days.

Posted by: Laurie.1698

Laurie.1698

For the most part they do, but today? No, I’m not doing Dragon Stand anymore…I did it several times but I’m not going to try to wait around for a timed map to succeed in order to do a daily. I hate that place and its timers, fails, and the whole thing. No events until the main event is in full swing…too bad for you if it isn’t. Jumping puzzles, nope not for me..but for the most part there are other options, today’s just no..no nasty stand…and no jumping puzzles. So…another day I guess. Its been pretty often though lately that there are no other options besides two non jumping puzzles out of the four, so the third one, to get the daily completer, well no options, can only do two instead of three. So no…I don’t like the change at all. But who am I? No one…a girl is no one…

“Do not scorn caring and sympathizing, they are the gifts of a gentle heart!”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Posted by: Chamelion.9536

Chamelion.9536

IMO, any section requiring a wait to get into a map to do, I.E. Dragon Stand, should not be on the list of dailies; ever.

I’m perfectly fine if the over all list has items I don’t want to do and I am limited in collecting my three; but at least the choice should be mine, alone.

And yes, I am well aware DS was one of so many dailies… but that is not the basis of my opinion.

-C

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Dailies are worth more. You get spirit shards and gold.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

For me dailies are faster than they’ve ever been. Today is a jumping puzzle, gathering and a vista.

And the jumping puzzle has people portaling all day even if you have to wait 2 minutes. So the jumping the puzzle takes 2 minutes, because it’s a portal. Then you gather, and do one vista. I did my daily in 7 minutes today, for which I got 2 gold.

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

IMO, any section requiring a wait to get into a map to do, I.E. Dragon Stand, should not be on the list of dailies; ever.

So… no world bosses then? Sure, you’re not waiting to get into a map but you can wait hours for the right one to start.

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Today is easy, go WvW, cap a sentry point, cap a ruin, then head to pve for a vista, its done in 15mins.

I hate the game is getting more or less time consuming especially HoT contents, but dailies are still very casual friendly imo.