Daily event Reset times

Daily event Reset times

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

Do Daily events reset at a specific time? Because this is the third time that I have had one more creature type to kill and it’s just reset on me.

This is very annoying. Please give me some feedback.

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

Daily event Reset times

Posted by: Vlejundo.6271

Vlejundo.6271

Daily events reset at 00:00 gmt.

Daily event Reset times

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Atm that’s correct. However a few weeks earlier (before winter hour got introduced), it seems it was 1 am (2 am GMT). I might be wrong on it though.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Daily event Reset times

Posted by: Black Regent.5897

Black Regent.5897

Yea, midnight GMT. Kind of annoying IMO for the reasons you mention. I sometimes find myself racing the clock as 7 PM approaches for a few more unique creatures or one last running event so I don’t have to restart the whole daily grind again. I wish they’d look into it and find a better time when people are less likely to be playing to do the reset.

Atm that’s correct. However a few weeks earlier (before winter hour got introduced), it seems it was 1 am (2 am GMT). I might be wrong on it though.

Are you sure it wasn’t just a quirk of the DST change in the states?

Daily event Reset times

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

It used to be 5PM (17:00) pacific time but after the whole moving the time back an hour thing or whatever it’s at 4PM (16:00) pacific time.

Daily event Reset times

Posted by: Vlejundo.6271

Vlejundo.6271

Daily events always reset at 00:00 gmt, regardless of whether it is summer or winter time.
During summer time, daily events in the UK where resetting at 1am gmt+1, which is 00:00 gmt.

Daily event Reset times

Posted by: Rumstik.4357

Rumstik.4357

If I may ask, are the daily’s account wide?. The reason I’am asking is I just completed the daily on my alt switched over to my main which is in Orr and it is showing completed for my main also.

Daily event Reset times

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

If I may ask, are the daily’s account wide?. The reason I’am asking is I just completed the daily on my alt switched over to my main which is in Orr and it is showing completed for my main also.

Yes, they are account wide.
I’m sure this is to prevent exploiting by people purchasing additional character slots to procure more of the Jugs of Liquid Karma reward.

Daily event Reset times

Posted by: Rumstik.4357

Rumstik.4357

Karizee

Thanks for the reply, I thought it might have bugged out on me.