kitten it!

kitten it!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Imp.5621

Imp.5621

I transferred to a USA server because a streamer want me to join his guild..
But his guild only has 20 players with no one online he told me it’s an active guild lol..

Now I have to wait for 6 days to transfer to Europe server again..

kitten it!

Posted by: Odin of Ark.4860

Odin of Ark.4860

I thought you could see the players prior to joining the guild.

kitten it!

Posted by: Imp.5621

Imp.5621

I’m new don’t know all these things

kitten it!

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I’m sorry that happened, Imp. You can transfer for free (if you delete your characters, which might be ok for a new player — see the linked article) but there is that cooldown period, and we don’t have the ability to reduce it.

Hey! You could guest on a few servers and find the one you want to move to, then be ready to pounce when the option arises!

Just a quick note: Please don’t swear. The filter caught it, and it’s fine, but best to not go even with the mild swearing or, if you see a “kitten” change the word to something else. Again, no biggie, just wanted to mention.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

kitten it!

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

There are a lot of active guilds in NA. Maybe you could check out a few while your account is locked here. Who knows maybe you’ll find one you like and not transfer back. Unless ofc you went to SoS…they don’t need anymore sea coverage…wink*

Serenity now~Insanity later

kitten it!

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Also, feel free to start using kitten in your daily speech as most of us have started to do anyway. It makes dealing with people here and in real life that much more fun. So i say kitten it and throw caution to the wind. Also, sorry you got pulled into an in-active guild. Be sure to tell whomever you are talking to at the time what you are looking for in a guild and be very specific. Twenty people that log in at odd times might be “active” for the person you spoke with.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

kitten it!

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

What server did you transfer to?

If Yaks Bend, send me a mail as my Guild is always interested in new recruits.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

kitten it!

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

I’m sorry that happened, Imp. You can transfer for free (if you delete your characters, which might be ok for a new player — see the linked article) but there is that cooldown period, and we don’t have the ability to reduce it.

Hey! You could guest on a few servers and find the one you want to move to, then be ready to pounce when the option arises!

Just a quick note: Please don’t swear. The filter caught it, and it’s fine, but best to not go even with the mild swearing or, if you see a “kitten” change the word to something else. Again, no biggie, just wanted to mention.

But….but, we like kittens. -LOL

On another note; Heya Gaile, we miss your in-game appearances like in GW.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

kitten it!

Posted by: ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

What server did you transfer to?

If Yaks Bend, send me a mail as my Guild is always interested in new recruits.

Well, guilds have been updated to fully support the Megaserver system now, so what server s/he is on really doesn’t matter. They’ll have access to everything now either way. :P

Baelyyrn [Zero Brigade]
Mechanist Gregory [BEER]
Arondight Unfading [ZB]

kitten it!

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Well, guilds have been updated to fully support the Megaserver system now, so what server s/he is on really doesn’t matter. They’ll have access to everything now either way. :P

Depends on the guild.
If they are a WvW-focused guild it is rather useful if everyone is on the same server.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

kitten it!

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

don’t join a guild based on what someone on a stream says. Look around a bit, and join the guild that’s right for you You can join 5 guilds at a time, so there’s no need to cement yourself in to a single guild if you can’t find one you fit in to well

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

kitten it!

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Unless it is a WvW guild, you should have no need to switch servers.

If it is a WvW guild, you should still join them first to see how the guild is and then if things seem great, transfer to that server.