Daydreamer's Wings

Daydreamer's Wings

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Goeegoanna.2796

Goeegoanna.2796

After buying the Daydreamer’s Set along with the backpack wings, I had great hopes of dying the set to something more appealing than hideous brown and green. To my dismay, the wings backpack can not be dyed to suit the rest of the set. Is there any hope of you making the backpack skin diable so it may fit with a new colour palette of the rest of the set?

Daydreamer's Wings

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Doubtful

If Anet ever had plans for dyeable backpacks. The massive mountain of money they made off of the White/Black Wings has killed it entirely.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Daydreamer's Wings

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

White/Black Wings has killed it entirely.

True, always better to ask/wait then to buy and hope. Once they have your gems they have no incentive to change anything.

Daydreamer's Wings

Posted by: Freyah.8912

Freyah.8912

I’d be fine with paying a lot more gems per back skin if they were dye-able, if it’s a money making issue for Anet that is.

I change colors of armor pieces daily on at least one character and I’d enable the back armor visual a lot more if I could match it somewhat to the color theme of my characters.
And I’m not thinking about the feathered wings mainly, but the crafted backpacks and quivers and the like.

Or may be some sort of back skin makeover kit? I’d pay gems for that too, gladly. =)

C’mon, Anet, have some more of my money, won’t you? XD

Daydreamer's Wings

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

There are no dyable backpacks in GW2. I suppose you can always hope, but if you thought they were dyable in error you might be able to get a refund.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ