Dear ANET- [Target Player's Only]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Invoker.5462

Invoker.5462

Anyone here in PVP who clicks on screen onto the target they want? I didn’t think so. I use tab target to select my foe and it actually works as a major disadvantage when i have to scroll through like 3 ranger wolfs before it selects the ranger- its extremely annoying and i have no interest in attacking the wolves- like, no interest at all.

Suggestion:

Option: Tab targets players only (you can still click on the AI pets if you REALLY feel like attacking one and losing)

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

its by design ranger pets and mesmer clones are apart of their classes so working as intended

Posted by: Invoker.5462

Invoker.5462

its by design ranger pets and mesmer clones are apart of their classes so working as intended

Thanks for the meaningless input.

To clarify (in case you were serious) this would count for players only. Clones of players can easily be counted in that category. Tab targeting somewhat avoids turrets and should do the same for Ranger pets. Ranger pets don’t deserve to clog my scroll.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Thanks for the meaningless input.

To clarify (in case you were serious) this would count for players only. Clones of players can easily be counted in that category. Tab targeting somewhat avoids turrets and should do the same for Ranger pets. Ranger pets don’t deserve to clog my scroll.

And if clones do why dont the ranger pet again since its apart of the class?
Dident know turrets avoided tab targeting maybe they should look into that since its apart of engi, will go make a suggestion at once to anet mate.

Posted by: Tenrai Senshi.2017

Tenrai Senshi.2017

Anyone here in PVP who clicks on screen onto the target they want? I didn’t think so.

Actually, I always select my targets on screen, as opposed to trying to cycle through them using the tab button. It just seems simpler and faster, and it’s what I’m used to.

Posted by: Subutex.2416

Subutex.2416

I also use tab to target and find this annoying. With mesmer clones I get it, it’s part of their function, but I believe that’s not what ranger pets or rune pets are for.

Posted by: fireflyry.7023

fireflyry.7023

Working as intended. Rangers need all the help they can get.

L2P.

If your having adventurer problems I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows till my knee took one.

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

I click to target. Its a part of these classes to have the pet/turret/illusion/golems on your way or they become EVEN easier classes to kill.

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16