Dear Anet team ... !

Dear Anet team ... !

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ralex.7056

Ralex.7056

Dear Anet team,

Recently i only see topics about problems, balance issues and stuff like that.

But I`d like to say: ,, Thank you very much for creating such an amazing game!’’

I know that there are mistakes to be taken care of, but seriously I don`t mind them as long as you keep the game as awesome as it is. I played lots of MMO’s but this one just gave me the chills. It`s perfect in every way I can imagine and i dont want to miss the feeling like no other MMO could give me, but Guild Wars 2 !

Keep up you work, and never give up on your goals !

With regards, alex.

Dear Anet team ... !

Posted by: Talissa Chan.7208

Talissa Chan.7208

There are still moments where this game just makes me stop and go “wow!” the latest was the jumping puzzle through the portal after killing the keepers. that was amazing, I wanted to build a cabin up there. Theres a lot of issues lately that have soured things a bit but those moments are what keep dragging me back ^^.

Dear Anet team ... !

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Dear Anet team ... !

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Dear Anet team,

Recently i only see topics about problems, balance issues and stuff like that.

But I`d like to say: ,, Thank you very much for creating such an amazing game!’’

I know that there are mistakes to be taken care of, but seriously I don`t mind them as long as you keep the game as awesome as it is. I played lots of MMO’s but this one just gave me the chills. It`s perfect in every way I can imagine and i dont want to miss the feeling like no other MMO could give me, but Guild Wars 2 !

Keep up you work, and never give up on your goals !

With regards, alex.

Wow you must have very LOW expectations from games these days. It is a good game but it can be very much better and more near perfect.

But still, yes keep up the good work. :P

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Dear Anet team ... !

Posted by: Nage.1520

Nage.1520

I don’t know if Guild Wars 2 is a “great” game…but I can say without a doubt that compared to other MMOs, it’s great for me. That is, this game is more fun than any other MMO I’ve set foot in, by a long shot.

So yes, keep up the good work. Can’t wait to see the Tower of Terror.