Dear Evon Gnashblade

Dear Evon Gnashblade

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

To Captian Evon Gnashblade:

Your airship, the Havoc’s Heir, is in deplorable condition. Multiple steam leaks inside the main cabin are blatantly obvious. The increased humidity is causing difficulties in crafting arms and armor, but that detail is minor compared to the safety hazards. Non-charr can easily get steam burns from these leaks and even our own race is at risk from prolonged exposure.

After a short inspection on the rest of the airship, I noticed disturbing trends, from rusty rails to seams on the airbag starting to come apart. Given how heavily loaded your ship is, and my own experience working with that model in the Pact, you are at prime risk for your airship crashing, killing everyone aboard. I highly suggest you get the Havoc’s Heir in for repairs. Selling passes to gain access to a machine so close to failure is not a good idea. Ye, it will be expensive for you, but having hundreds of affluent Tyrians be at risk of death for using your service is a much larger fiscal problem for you.

-Drarnor Kunoram, Blood Legion Legionnaire

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Good thing it’s not his airship, isn’t that so? I believe that belongs to Magnus.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Then Magnus needs to get his stuff together and fix it and Evon shouldn’t be selling passes to it until that happens.

Besides, where did you see that it was Magnus’s? I’ve seen it implied a lot in-game that it is Gnashblade’s, and the wiki doesn’t say regardless.

I’m a Geeleiver

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Then Magnus needs to get his stuff together and fix it and Evon shouldn’t be selling passes to it until that happens.

Besides, where did you see that it was Magnus’s? I’ve seen it implied a lot in-game that it is Gnashblade’s, and the wiki doesn’t say regardless.

I recall hearing about it during the Battle for Lion’s Arch when it was first unveiled during the evacuation period. (Along with the vast amount of complaining then too..)

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

Every time I see the name Havoc’s Heir, I keep mentally tripping over the pronunciation and thinking ’ ’Avoc’s Hair’

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Yet another attempt to smear Evon’s name. Before you complain about the airship conditions, please understand that when running on pressurized steam, there is a need to release the excess to reduce strain on the pipes that run through the cabin. Without such a mechanic, pressure build up could easily blow up the airship from the inside out. So IF the Havoc’s Heir was Evon’s ship, the “steam leaks” are a sign of good engineering.

Also, prolonged exposure to heated water is actually good for one’s complexion, as it breaks down the oil in one’s pores, giving you a youthful glow.

- Penguin #TeamGnashblade

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Gern.2978

Gern.2978

As an Iron Legion Engineer, I can attest to the safety and effectiveness of the aforementioned airship. It comes as no surprise, however, that a Blood Legion grunt would have no understanding of basic airship engineering and function. Please leave such things to the experts and do what you Blood Legion types do best: hit enemies until they stop moving.

Hi, my name is Gern, and I’m an altoholic….

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Yet another attempt to smear Evon’s name. Before you complain about the airship conditions, please understand that when running on pressurized steam, there is a need to release the excess to reduce strain on the pipes that run through the cabin. Without such a mechanic, pressure build up could easily blow up the airship from the inside out. So IF the Havoc’s Heir was Evon’s ship, the “steam leaks” are a sign of good engineering.

Also, prolonged exposure to heated water is actually good for one’s complexion, as it breaks down the oil in one’s pores, giving you a youthful glow.

- Penguin #TeamGnashblade

On the contrary, this is not an attempt to smear his name (I did vote for him, after all, and still think Kiel is dreadfully insufficient for the position), but rather advice to improve his image.

Steam releases, while important, should eject outside of the cabin, not from the pipe junctions (or the middle of solid pipe) inside it where they currently do, and certainly not in such haphazard angles.

Any Iron Legion charr should be ashamed to call the state of that ship “proper.” “Functional,” perhaps, but it certainly needs repairs.

I’m a Geeleiver

(edited by Drarnor Kunoram.5180)

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

Please, what is a leaky airship compared to a ruined city? Evon > Kiel any day of the week.

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Tobias Trueflight.8350

You know what, I’m all for just riding into town and murdering the whole Captain’s Council, and making it part of Queen Jennah’s domain.

And we can come up with a special fate for that backstabbing, lying, manipulative charr gladium Evon.

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Sirius.4510

Sirius.4510

…you know, he’s almost literally all of those things.

Just a random PuGgle.
Stormbluff Isle ( http://www.stormbluffisle.com )

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Vexander.9850

Vexander.9850

I’m all in favor of Lion’s Arch becoming part of Kryta again. Have Jennah appoint some advisor or noble to the position of its Lord Mayor or something and take on a Council of Advisors from the other races, and Evon Gnashblade. Kiel can go back to being a guard Captain.

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Gern.2978

Gern.2978

Psh, please. Kryta can’t even conquer the Centaur without outside help. If anyone absorbs Lion’s Arch into their Empire, it will be the Iron Legion.

Hi, my name is Gern, and I’m an altoholic….

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

So it may not look like much, but will it do 0.5 past lightspeed? (I’m betting on “No”)

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

And we can come up with a special fate for that backstabbing, lying, manipulative charr gladium Evon.

Jail is too good for him, but outright killing him would take away the pleasure of seeing him in pain.

#TeamKiel

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

Dear Evon Gnashblade

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

So it may not look like much, but will it do 0.5 past lightspeed? (I’m betting on “No”)

I’m betting it won ’t come anywhere close :p

I’m a Geeleiver