Death suggestion

Death suggestion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

I would much appreciate it if you guys would remove the spinning thing when you’re dead. I wanna watch my team mates without having to constantly fight against the camera.

Certified Gameaholic

Death suggestion

Posted by: MrPersons.1560

MrPersons.1560

I agree, I swear this didn’t used to happen though, when did it start forcing the camera to turn even when I right click?

Androcles Beartamer:Norn Warrior|Nadul the Mechanist: Charr Engineer|Espergem: Sylvari Elementalist
Sythern the Warlock: Human Necromancer| Lithia the Shadow: Human Theif
Lumata: Asura Mesmer|Arion of HonorHall: Human Guardian |Abigail the Tamer: Norn Hunter

Death suggestion

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

It started good, then they botched it, then they fixed it, recently they botched it, and now were waiting for them to fix it again.

This issue is still pending as developers are currently busy making more minis and outfits instead.

Death suggestion

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Here’s a recent Dev response to the issue:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Camera-moves-when-you-are-dead/first#post4453846

(They are aware of the ‘bug’ and working on it.)

Death suggestion

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

It started good, then they botched it, then they fixed it, recently they botched it, and now were waiting for them to fix it again.

This issue is still pending as developers are currently busy making more minis and outfits instead.

This idea seems to come up a lot, that “thing I don’t like” is distracting the devs from “thing I do like,” and it’s only sometimes applicable. The developers who make minis and outfits aren’t the same developers that do programming bugs and camera controls.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Death suggestion

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

well,.. a dev posted on the same subject some time ago and he was already on something but the spinning will not be removed, it will be tweaked. If only the forum search works I would share it. Just think about it as your character confused because he is dying.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Death suggestion

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

Am I the only one who read: “It started out as a corpse… and now it’s a corpse again.”

?

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Death suggestion

Posted by: XarOneZeroNine.2374

XarOneZeroNine.2374

The best part is it used to be like this then they fixed it back in March of 2013

Here is the patch note from March 26, 2013:

• Automatic camera rotation while defeated will no longer restart after the camera is moved.

Source:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-March-26-2013/first#post1856151

People didn’t like how it was (which happens to be how it is now, again) so they fixed it. Something happened and the original disliked death cam was restored.

Death suggestion

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

Am I the only one who read: “It started out as a corpse… and now it’s a corpse again.”

?

No no no. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse!
:-D