(Decoration) A bed in the guild hall?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I need bunks, beds, mats, four poster beds, single beds, cosleepers, stacked beds, chaise longues and other sleeping things for my guild hall… Maybe even hammocks and sleeping bags?

Ppl can fight eat, drink, sit (well some of the time, mostly on couches) fight, dance, glide, sling, jump, fall, portal and more…

BUT WE CANNOT SLEEP??

Why not?

I have dungeon, a safe, stores of goods, sitting area’s cooking area’s, but when ppl want to sleep they can lie down on the ground, with maybe a pillow…

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

You can try to build beds from tables, shelves and cushions, but I agree that beds would be a nice addition to the available furniture.

PS: The only useful floor tile (or ceiling) comes from a raid wing. Why?

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

It’s probably to keep people from having bed activities in the guild hall. Well, it’s not working.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Westenev.5289

Westenev.5289

You could always pull up a pew/couch, throw on a pillow and go to sleep bachelor style?

But, I confess that a bed would be a welcome addition to the guildhall. I don’t see any downside to adding them – I get my pretty rooms, and the erotic roleplayers in Divinities Reach move into instanced content. WIN-WIN.

… Unless, of course, you like having E-RP’ers in DR.