Dedicated Shards Option?

Dedicated Shards Option?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

This could be added to the Guild Upgrades area. It would allow the user to enter a map in a personal shard to be used for Guild events.
Adding Alliances to Guild Menu would allow the shard to be entered only by triggering Guild members, or Alliance members only.
This should be a low cost item allowing to allow even the smallest guild to spawn a map for personal use.
Just a thought

(edited by Sligh.2789)

Dedicated Shards Option?

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

I’m growing concerned over the number of threads popping up in these forums from people wanting to pay for services. Its a good idea, Sligh, but it should be a free one.

Asking to pay for services that should exist for everyone already, to fix broken systems, or worse yet – services that would break the game… Its a downward spiral.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

Dedicated Shards Option?

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

I’m growing concerned over the number of threads popping up in these forums from people wanting to pay for services. Its a good idea, Sligh, but it should be a free one.

Asking to pay for services that should exist for everyone already, to fix broken systems, or worse yet – services that would break the game… Its a downward spiral.

I agree with you. But Anet’s insistence of monetizing Guild upgrades at exhorbitant prices for the normal Guild size of 1-5 friends would not allow it to be usable by those small guilds. adding the item in a way that it is usable by ALL guilds is key, and the only other option Anet provides is the hated gem store item.