Dev Policy on sPvP AFK?

Dev Policy on sPvP AFK?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Niko Stark.8932

Niko Stark.8932

What’s GW2’s stance on people that AFK/leech in pvp games? The ones that just stand in base and auto-rejoin the team to get rewards. The reason I ask is because I reported someone for botting after telling the player to stop being AFK in team matches and saw him rejoin the group without saying anything. He did this for at least 3 matches so I assumed it was worth looking into and sent an in-game report for botting. After I mentioned that I have reported the player, he started talking back. Whether the person was using a bot or not, it still ruins the game for everyone else while it rewards someone exploiting the system.

Dev Policy on sPvP AFK?

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

What’s GW2’s stance on people that AFK/leech in pvp games?

total ignorance. they behave as if the problem didn’t exist.

Dev Policy on sPvP AFK?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Here is their policy:

While participating in Plaver-vs-Player (PvP) gameplay, you will not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder. This also includes disrupting other people’s game experience by not actively participating in matches in good faith, a.k.a leeching.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

Dev Policy on sPvP AFK?

Posted by: Febrizzio.8026

Febrizzio.8026

and, I need policy/punishment for leaver on tPvP

Dev Policy on sPvP AFK?

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

pvp is like the most important thing
so they have to keep a watchful eye on things like that

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Dev Policy on sPvP AFK?

Posted by: Niko Stark.8932

Niko Stark.8932

Here is their policy:

While participating in Plaver-vs-Player (PvP) gameplay, you will not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder. This also includes disrupting other people’s game experience by not actively participating in matches in good faith, a.k.a leeching.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

Thanks