Dev Responses

Dev Responses

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

So I recently saw a wvw thread where they were complaining about no dev response for a while. Previously I saw a pvp thread that was complaining about no dev response in pvp for a whole 8! days!. I won’t link either because I don’t feel they deserve attention.
WHEN WILL DUNGEONS GET A DEV REPLY????
I’m not talking about an appease the masses reply about TA F/U being too hard (lol gimme a break).
I’m talking about the dungeon revamps we were promised 8? months ago. Where are they?
I’m talking about fractals being hard-capped at 50 for the past ?months while we have been allowed to get 25 MORE AR since they were hard-capped. Why is this still in place? WE WERE PROMISED A DUNGEON OF INCREASING DIFFICULTY. THEY THEN HARD-CAPPED IT BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE “PROGRESSING TOO FAST” Q_Q

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

Dev Responses

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Patience quick little mouse, patience! The cat wont get you if it takes a little whiles to happen. :P

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Dev Responses

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

I wonder how they will solve the at problem.

Ar resist is pretty linear but agony damage grows exponentially. I heard around 50 you will need a few hundred ar resist

(edited by loseridoit.2756)

Dev Responses

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

I would think that Robert Hrouda (dungeon dev, was pretty active in those parts) recently leaving ANet has something to do with it.

Dev Responses

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

I would think that Robert Hrouda (dungeon dev, was pretty active in those parts) recently leaving ANet has something to do with it.

He wasn’t working on the dungeons since AC anyways.