Developer Livestream Questions

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rainu.6871

Rainu.6871

Are there any plans to split skills further between pvp and pve to compensate for the vastly different styles of combat, enemy types, and skills needed in the two game types?

Posted by: josh.7390

josh.7390

What are your thoughts on PvP-Balance? Until now you’re forcing most classes on 1 or max. 2 builds, how about build diversity? Are you still focussing on a bunker/burst-over meta where hybrid chars are pretty useless cuz they cant kill bunkers but die fast vs. burster?

Posted by: Jess.6710

Jess.6710

1. Will we ever be able to preview armor skins on the auction house?
2. Are the ranger pets ever getting that fix ie. hitting mobs while kiting, not stopping when character does, running into agro mobs?

[NUDE] Jesuki – Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Humposaurus.5764

Humposaurus.5764

When will SKILL be rewarded instead o just playing monopoly (TP)?

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

My questions:

-Are there any concerns about the fact that many people run hard content in a group while having magic find gear on, since this is causing some frustrations with pugs for some people. How do you guys see magic find go forward.

-Will the progression in WvWvW be purely cosmetic? I hear something about special WvWvW skills somewhere, could you explain?

-How will pve events look like going forward? Since Collin said Wintersday showed what you had learned from previous events i’m a bit concerned, since i enjoyed the 2 previous events more, because they had more pve content and less minigames.

-Will you be able to guest everywhere without having friends on those specific servers? What are the plans to prevents gold spammers and bots from using the system? Will rich veins be exploitable by this system and if not how do you intend to stop that?

-When we are talking Guild content, is it seen as main enjoyment and play together content or are there plans to have actual challenging content inserted aswell?

-Is there a solution being worked on for people that are dead still raising the difficulty of events, especially talking the balthazar event in orr?

-When adjusting to have different objectives, will they still be doable in every zone, and with the example of rezzing players, aren’t low lvl players really the victim of these kind of dailies, since zones are so empty. Also are there any systems in place for the very creative naked cliff jumping to get the rezzing daily tactics, or do you encourage this?

-Can you start a kickstarter to pay Arnold Schwarzenegger to do Trahearne’s voice as an addon?

-Are there any ways the current personal story from 1-80 will change in the future?

-Are there any more challenging jumping puzzles planned for permanently coming into the game? (like clocktower)

-Do you have a personal experience of an amazing event where your own game even supprised you while you played it?

-Will crafting still be a viable options to get max gear once full ascended gear is out?

-Are there any plans to make infusions swappable for future content, or will we have to aquire a new gear set for the next agony-like mechanic with specific infusions for that. (or will agony stay the main endgame mechanic for all future content?)

-What’s your favorite video game besides GW2 and GW1?

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Posted by: Wise.8025

Wise.8025

Q: Will anything be done to balance the usefulness of base stats like Toughness and Vitality through all classes?

As it stands nearly everybody seems to build for max damage in pve and pvp, but when you give up the burst for some survivability it doesn’t mean much more than a few extra seconds of life vs the burst builds unless you have boons.

The problem I have with relying on boons for effectiveness is that some classes can have 100% uptime and some are lucky to get 25% uptime.

Posted by: Zumos.2056

Zumos.2056

I would like to see a different mod in sPvP, purely focused on killing and not capping objectives. Everyone I played with in WAR doesn’t like the sPvP as it is right now. Though one mod with pure skirmish could completely change that. If you do something like that, dont forget to add a nice scoreboard, so you can see your progress. It’s amazing what kind of effect this can have on people: it makes people improve more and more.

Zumos
Red Guard

Posted by: TokyoGhost.6492

TokyoGhost.6492

Hi dev team!
Can you please nerf mobs in TA dungeon? I feel like its hard to pass near all these leet mobs, i mean damage i am under is too high and it irritate alot.

Otherwise, game is amazing! Thanks guys!

I made so much mistakes that I now make mistakes without mistake.

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

When do you plan on fixing Minion AI for the Necro.

It’s the only class with a major class mechanic that doesn’t work.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

Posted by: Erlex.4518

Erlex.4518

“We’ll introduce a system of prestige and advancement specifically designed for WvW. This will give players a progression path where they earn new WvW-only abilities and bonuses, and with them gain prestige and visible titles/recognition” – Quote from Colin

What do you mean by “abilities”. Are we talking new skills? Or something else? Can you give any insight into this at all?

Also, these “titles” gained form WvW. Will they be view-able by the opposing teams? Or are these more titles that other people can only see if they target you and look for it.

(edited by Erlex.4518)

Posted by: Aquanas.3017

Aquanas.3017

’Ello. I was wondering if you would be adding any new forms to S-PvP. The King of the Hill game style is great and such, but a lot of people would like to see other game types integrated into the S-PvP systems. Many wish for versions of Death-match and Capture the Flag. A personal favorite of mine was the game style of Infection, in Halo 3 multi-player, where a group of players fought off a single infected player, until either the timer ran out, or the infected player had successfully infected every player in the match. I would personally like to see new styles of playing in S-PvP because the constant grabbing a point and fighting opposing players off at said point until taken and then capturing a new point, does get a bit boring after a while, even with the addition of free and paid tournaments. I appreciate for any time you take with this question, and hope to hear some positive affirmation on any updates in S-PvP game styles. Thank you.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

I think the biggest topic here should be:

“When is Underworld being introduced into the game?”
“Same goes for Fissure of Woe?”

We can wait for Urgoz and deep when you release Factions but the above two are must and need to come out.

If you add Underworld – all mobs have chance to drop globs and a good reward at the end +
Fow – All mobs have a chance to drop shards + nice chest (Also Chaos Axe, other weps with Chaos Asthetics would also be amazing)
That will statisfy a wet dream of every pve player and we will love you till we die.

Also this will be the perfect Endgame!

Posted by: thewho.5841

thewho.5841

For WvWvW:

Will Anet implement that dead peoples could not be resurrected?

Posted by: Mathea.7281

Mathea.7281

Heya,

I noticed we will get tokens from achievements. Will we get tokens from achievements we already achieved? Also, I saw something about profession bound gear (on a screenshot). Could you explain what this is exacly?

Posted by: Ciijay.2916

Ciijay.2916

What exactly do you guys have planned with the Mursaat and the White Mantle in Guild Wars 2’s future? Because you guys know a certain annual rally date is coming up…

Posted by: Furbs.9054

Furbs.9054

Hi thanks for doing this!!
I have a set of sPvP related questions, which are pasted below:

1. Is the PvP team working on any new game modes for sPvP besides the current conquest maps? Many of us are bored of this game-style, and would love to see new game modes. The Holiday events and keg-brawl show off some really new and interesting PvP game-modes. Can these be built out into formal modes? Once new modes are added, this could then be built into the tournaments such that one tournament would feature 3 rounds of different game modes (ala Hall of Heroes from GW1).

2. Has the team re-considered the idea of removing Server-fragmentation from Heart of the Mists, and instead making a single unified Heart of the Mists with multiple channels for overflow? This will allow for easier grouping (certain servers have very empty Heart of the Mist lobbies) and a more robust PvP community to form.

3. Will sPvP achievements ever have some impact on the PvE/WvW aspects of our characters, perhaps by awarding karma, allowing for gear skins to transfer to PvE, etc.?This will allow sPvPers to feel like they accomplished something outside of their niche Heart of the Mists game lobby, and to get their PvE friends to come out and sPvP more.

4. In the current tPvP game mode, what exactly is being done to reduce the bunker-roamer meta that is so prominent on these maps?

Posted by: hehk.8705

hehk.8705

Do you see adding more variety to the statistics on Ascended items?

I ask because I currently play an elementalist on which my gear is composed of carrion (vitality, power, condition damage+) and rampager (precision+, power, condition damage) gear and none of the current ascended gear have those stat sets.

Thank you

Curie is my smooth Australian sensei.

Posted by: GioGimic.1607

GioGimic.1607

Will we ever see Guild on Guild content added to the game like in GW1 with Ally’s and good old “Guild Wars” or even Guild Halls i always thought those were the features that really defined “Guild Wars”.

Posted by: Ashumet.8674

Ashumet.8674

PvP:
Are you planning to add more game modes in the future? I feel like a lot of players are slightly disappointed with only point capping as a feature for PvP.

Posted by: Lycis.1843

Lycis.1843

Are you planning on implementing a Golem pet for Asura Ranger?

Can we see the progress of the achievement like in WoW, (collapsing the Achievement and look what area´s we´ve and we have not discovered, it’s really annoying not know what I have actually achieved, in the actual state it’s pointless.

Are we getting more GW1 Armor in the Shop?

Are we getting more specified title but also fun-title! in PvE and rank like title in WvW?

(edited by Lycis.1843)

Posted by: Nene Zen.7308

Nene Zen.7308

When is DR going to be fixed for dungeons? I think I speak for the whole community when I say I don’t like being punished for being good at a game. 5 dungeons in 2 hours and then having to wait until I won’t be punished anymore is silly. CLEARLY this wasn’t the intention – so when can we expect a fix?

Posted by: Giggos.1978

Giggos.1978

My question:

As it stands now, are there any plans of changing or adding onto the ways you can get Lodestones? I understand the need for rare items to be used in hard to attain recipes. But using Volcanus as an example. I think needing 450 (100 Destoyers, 350 Molten) of a rare item is a rather steep cost.

Posted by: Anubarak.3012

Anubarak.3012

hey gw2 team

I don´t know if someone else already asked this question…. anyway what are your plans with new races? Will we be able to play tengu?
sry for my bad english^^"

[rT]

Posted by: nethykins.7986

nethykins.7986

Q: There’s talks of making new achievements for rezzing, healing and being more supportive and pushing this towards lower level zones.
Does this mean you’ll finally fix the Dynamic Event gold/silver/bronze ranks for actually supporting your fellow players instead of just dealing direct damage towards enemies?

Q: Increasing mobs health-pools/adding more mobs has been the past “solution” for curbing speed-running, but it’s made dungeon run’s less fun, and a test of endurance not to fall asleep for normal players. Will Mob Health pools and numbers be pulled back in line with changes to make dungeon encounters fun again?

Posted by: Ed of Death.4819

Ed of Death.4819

Please tell us if we will ever go to Cantha or Elona.

Posted by: Peppit.9057

Peppit.9057

Is player housing on the menu and if not, why? There are a lot of ways this could invigorate the game in many ways – for professions (e.g tailoring), for solo players, for RPers and provides a consistent way to display trophies as you won’t have your house become obsolete.

Are there plans for new weapon skins and is it ever going to be possible to earn new spell effects for more cosmetic differentiation?

Will the personal story continue? In patches or in expansions? Or is it being scrapped?

Will we visit Cantha or Elona or will the current map places be opened up first?

Thank you.

(edited by Peppit.9057)

Posted by: Maylojager.1307

Maylojager.1307

Good evening,

The skill cap issue – certain classses with low skillscap are more rewarding than those with a higher skill cap. Is there anything being done to address the skillcap of those classes?
Let’s take a warrior for instance – the skill is capped at knowing how to land the 100b and when to exit/enter the fights using the mobility(maybe the skillcap issue has affected the meta the way it did and this is why we can’t see any top teams taking war instead of a thief) – low skill cap, low reward.
Bunker eles that are usually being sent to the far point to annoy people (it’s another issue regarding balance, nevermind it – the question is about the skillcap) – they are just literally facerolling on the keyboard and the skillcap is quite low – saving the heals from watter attunement and rtling behind the line of sight when things aint going that good, just to come back in a few moments later. Low skillcap – high reward.
Whereas Engineers for instance (atleast IMO) have a slightly higher skill cap than those classes that were mentioned above, 3 (4 with accelerated turrets trait) knockbacks surely require more strategic planning especially in big teamfights or node defending. Yet all of the teams are taking a mesmer for the roles engineers are fulfilling mainly because of 2 things – portal and time warp. High skill cap – low reward due to the superior alternative(mesmer).

The higher the skillcap of a certain class is – the more room there is for a skill realisation and this issue is affecting the tpvp on various levels. As you(dear, developers) have previously mentioned – you are aiming for a “healthy meta” with variety of classes, yet what we have now – 90% of teams running same “Thief, mes, guard, ele, nec” meta setup.

What are your thoughts on the skillcap issue – is there anything being planned/done regarding this issue? Do you agree that skill should be adequately rewarding?

Posted by: Najten.2418

Najten.2418

Guesting. Will EU and NA be able to guest eachother sometime in the near future, or ever? What are the technical difficulties currently preventing this? I know there’s different data centers but yeah.. Anything more specific?

I’m honestly very disappointed with not being able to play with half of my GW-friends if this goes live. I don’t want to be forced to chose between my EU friends and my NA friends and neither the EU nor the NA players want to change “region” due to the obvious issues with time zones and lack of players being online in the middle of the night. I was waiting for this feature to be able to play with my buddies on NA servers but now you say I still won’t be able to do so. I’d rather keep free transfers as things seem to be turning out cuz then atleast I can “visit” my NA friends for a week when I’m off work/school etc and can mess around with my sleeping pattern..

Posted by: Frelli.5318

Frelli.5318

Just some quick topics that I’d love it if you could discuss.

What are your plans for Guild Halls, if any? Will they have to be bought with gold/ influence or be free and upgrades will be bought with gold/influence?

What do you mean when you mention the scavenger hunt for the legendary precursors?

Will the less used legendaries get some cosmetic love? It seems like the big 2H weapons got all the attention.

Will you add more big events such as Jormag/Shatterer/Tequila (and even remove them)? Killing the same dragon over and over is getting a bit boring and it would be nice if you added new large-boss meta events like that for us to discover randomly without you telling us.

Will you be adding new Fractals?

Officer of Knights of the Isle [MLT]
Underworld

(edited by Frelli.5318)

Posted by: joeyw.9531

joeyw.9531

Will there be a costume maker like GW1 and what about eternal battlegrounds Jumping Puzzle, which is terribly farmed ?

Thank you guys for this kind of communication, I like this

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

In regards to cheaters and hackers I mentioned to Gaile Grey about a youtube video about a tool being used by hackers to generate endless free full working account codes to get into the game at no charge or buying a box after being banned previously. Has there been any progress to stopping this?

This being stopped will stop all the other botting and hacking going on in game as well as 90% of gold sellers.

I found it by accident when watching the Recent Colin Johnson interview video.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: icaruswings.2034

icaruswings.2034

my question is about armor, why don’t we have the hat for conquest or commando hat/helm for medium armor? kind of like the one the lion guard uses.

second question: are we getting class/profession exclusive armor?

thanks

Posted by: savov.3712

savov.3712

In one of the threads about culling, Colin Johanson said that the culling fixes and optimizations for WvW will be available in PvE and PvP too. Is there any information if we will see them at the same time, or they will go live for WvW first, and later for the rest of the game?

Posted by: Aproposs Of Fire.4056

Aproposs Of Fire.4056

PvE Rewards Clarification:
Thanks for doing this, guys.

It’s apparent that this issue is not a global issue – some players don’t see the issues from the Strange Drops thread. Others unfortunately cannot escape it.

Myself, I have always received the minimal rewards so I can’t really identify with many of the people in the mentioned thread. For me, nothing has changed – it’s all median.

Since this isn’t happening to everyone is it possible that the RNG or DR is not cycling properly throughout the entire population. In other words, are some players kind of prone to mostly get the poor roll of the dice? It’s just another idea.

None-the-less, many are experiencing issues with rewards can you please comment.

Below are just some of the posts in this thread asking about this issue. Thanks!

My question, also!

Since November 15, there has been a serious issue going on with loot drops. What is being done to address this problem?

PS: If the change was made purposely, for goodness sakes, just say so.

What is being done About the Perceived Loot drop issues and all the data collected by the player base? I am sure I am along with many others would like some form of response to this.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Share-your-data-about-perceived-strange-drop-behavior-here/first

Will the rewards systems coming this year be more than the achievement based currency? Will new reward systems be large enough to compete with the current system of material grind for the mystic forge?

About Loot drops.

Since the nov patch, there was a patch note saying champions and elites would drop better loot. They still do not. Major event chests, such as dragons, temples, and more, still give mostly blues and a rare once and awhile. Even all around loot seemed to be nerf for people farming (see thread https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Share-your-data-about-perceived-strange-drop-behavior-here/page/10#post1159377 which was made after getting a response from the mod).

My question is, did the patch note not make it through, is it bugged, is DR bugged, or was loot nerfed over all?

Question: How would you guys explain the November 15th patch note – "the drop rarity of Rare and Exotic weapons from certain places in the world (champions, veterans and WvW players ) has been increased.Rares and Exotics should be much more likely to drop and every champion should be guaranteed to drop loot. "
Clearly this isn’t working and it has been an issue for 2 months now with no actual response/solution. Any comment/fix would be appreciated. Thanks.

What is being done About the Perceived Loot drop issues and all the data collected by the player base? I am sure I am along with many others would like some form of response to this.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Share-your-data-about-perceived-strange-drop-behavior-here/first

any info on loot drops, – why when two people do an on level champion is there only gray item as reward? The champion can kill me with two hits but it takes several minutes for us to kill the champ – for a couple of copper reward
PRECURSER info – easier ways to get, scavenger hunt or similiar

Posted by: Vyce.2014

Vyce.2014

I love GW2. This game is great and it was worth every penny. I plan to keep playing for the foreseeable future.

That said, I just need to give a little negative feedback on this whole livestream thing…

You guys did not say a single thing new. You didn’t answer any questions that weren’t in-line with what we already know. What’s the point? Please don’t waste your time or our time on stuff like this if you aren’t going to give us new information.

Again, I love the game and appreciate all your hard work. Keep it up.

Posted by: Tumbero.3945

Tumbero.3945

For WvW balanced class

It will make a rebalance of classes , like the guardian traits?

Other point wvw will have any special tokens or a reward system that will give asension items or legendary items like weapons?

SBI Firstborn.
(LX) Legion

Posted by: InNarius.6294

InNarius.6294

Will there be instances that require more than 5 players ? I’d like to go somewhere with my guild without other people interfering .

Will there be any 2handed axes in the game ?

(edited by InNarius.6294)

Posted by: Shanaeri Rynale.6897

Shanaeri Rynale.6897

1. In GW1 there were many hundreds of global run player events. Such as pink day, sponsoring districts in CNY, contests and birthday parties, community conventions and the like. How important is this to you in GW2?

2. What sort of community would you like to see in GW2

Guild Leader of DVDF www.dvdf.org.uk since 2005

Posted by: Evene.5796

Evene.5796

Can we expect big changes in WvW to shift the current state of battles in WvW which are mostly zerg against zerg (the way to win the game now) to more interesting battles.

Can we expect new gameplay/incentive/anything to push people to fight in smaller groups at times, more powerful ways to defeat a big zerg in a plain with siege engine (not possible actually for example to fight at 10 vs 50, no matter how many siege engine you have), … etc

The best of subtlety being to be able to split the zerg in two or three at some moments. But doing so, result mostly by being crushed by the side able to gather everybody in one big zerg on the map.

In short what can we expect to see more subtlety and strategy into WvW ? In what way ?

(the question doesn’t concern culling, and the interest it can give to play in a big zerg as I think that when the culling will be gone the question will still make sense)

Posted by: Sephollos.4829

Sephollos.4829

Q: What are your specific plans to address some of the various class balance issues, both in PvP and PvE?

(edited by Sephollos.4829)

Posted by: Narhim.7345

Narhim.7345

LQ – Not really a question, but I hope you all know about D/D Eles and the amount of skill/timing/coordinating it takes to become a good D/D ele, not only that but people enjoy the “Challenge” that D/D ele gives to people and helps people understand the class alot more. (Basically, don’t nerf it, but instead fix the rest of our class & other classes, over-nerfing classes can cause problems for everything in my opinion, learned from a previous game…where no mages were ever played due to an overnerf )

Here – it took me 370h to be really good D/D ele taking up Arah, FotM, CoF, Orr etc with D/D ele. AoE dps and CC is the ONLY thing I have that helps me survive. I kill stuff faster then I do and it took me ages to find a build that works as support AND cc and DPS that is viable in high-end PvE.
Please don’t take this away from me. Fix other classes, ballance things but overnurfing stuff because there is a bunch of people who have no idea how to play a warrior and there are classes that are not viable due to the mechanics and skills being not good enough is a BAD IDEA.
Many MMOs did it like that and good people left because of that.

If PvP and PvE / WvW are not working together separate the skills like in GW1.

Posted by: Sir Booman.7903

Sir Booman.7903

Q: With the events and TP, I have alot of hats in my Bank, I know you guys are working on a home instance for characters but can we get a hat vendor to hold our hats for right now?

Q: I am getting use to jumping but I am one that does NOT like jumping puzzles, please do not make the part of the monthlies anymore as I am buycotting this month’s monthly.

Q: I am not a big sPvP or WvW player, so PvE is my realm. I would like to know a few things about it.
I know drop rates have been changed since the banning of so many accounts. Is my Farming areas going to come back to life or are things staying the same?
I would like to know the defination of “Demon” for the Demon Slaying Potion. (it’s not on the wiki)

Q: Previews on the Trading Post, whats happening?

Q: Can you talk alittle about Fractals and what you have in store for it?

Thanks, Enjoying the game!

Posted by: psydrome.1468

psydrome.1468

• Are you working on better rewards from mobs/chests. At this point in the game it is very disapointing to kill a veteran/champion mob to only get blues of it. (Possible bug: It was noted that champs should always drop loot, however they don’t do that in all cases…)
  • Is it possible to get some examples on how you are going to give us reasons to go back to lower level zones?
  • The racial cities (Divinitys Reach , The Grove, …) are basically ‘ghost towns’… Are you also working on something to counter this and give us a reason to go there? (They are so beautiful, please give me a reason to go back)
  • I’m glad to see you are making SPvP more newbie friendly. But that’s not everyones problem with SPvP I hear from alot of people that they just don’t the like the ‘game mode’. Can we expect to see new modes in SPvP in the future?

Here I would just like to say thank you to everyone at ArenaNet.

You’ve created a gorgeous game that was worth the long wait. But I’m pretty sure we can both see it has so much more potential. I hope to see an even better GW2 in 2013 and I wish you all the luck with it.

Thank you for the love and dedication you put in this game ArenaNet!
You are amazing! Keep up the good work!

Posted by: Sligher.6043

Sligher.6043

Since guesting etc. is added does this mean the servers are less stressed by player populations then when GW2 started? I am also curious because I did like to see the stuff which was excluded because of the stress. Like all those minigames, for instance the Shooting Hall in Divinity’s Reach?

Posted by: arcana.2694

arcana.2694

My question is When will we be seeing new storylines involving Destiny’s Edge & the Elder Dragons? and will we ever see a change from the effects of Trahearne’s actions in the story leading up to Zhaitan?

Posted by: THADJARVIS.3175

THADJARVIS.3175

As far as adding new PvE content, will there new dungeons in the same style as Citadel of Flames or Ascalonian Catacombs, or will dungeon additions be smaller in the form of new levels for Fractals of the Mists?

Posted by: Ajun.3102

Ajun.3102

Are the upcoming updates mostly bug-fixes, tweaking and improvements, or are you going to introduce some new content too? (in terms of story, items, events, new gameplay aspects)

Also, could you say something more about the guild activities? Will it be a form of guild dungeons, events etc? Or something completely different? Will there be some material benefit for the guild for completing those? And will you allow guilds to form bigger parties for this kind of gameplay?

BTW thanks for all the information you guys give us. It’s always nice to see where your favorite game is heading :)

Trust me, I’m an Engineer.

Posted by: Azshene.1798

Azshene.1798

This post is split into 3 questions, all focusing on spvp:

1. Looking at the current state of spvp, it is primarily dominated by certain classes with certain builds, namely:

Mesmers, due to their high damage output, utility, control and access to immunities.

Ementalists due to their high mobility and survivability while still retaining high damage output and teamfighting utility, particularly when using cleric’s amulet builds.

Thieves due to their ludicrously high “out of the blue” burst capability as well as evasive abilities and mobility, their strengths are mainly due to macroing however.

Are there any planned changes to these 3 professions?

2. Are you looking at modifying rally abilities? as they seem to be integral to the current teamfighting meta, and some of these are way stronger than others(mesmer/necro/elementalist), and in general they have the potential to heavily turn a fight around while being difficult to interrupt

3. Lastly, any hints on your plans to buff some of the more underrepresented professions/builds? Like engineers, rangers and warriors of which you barely see any these days.

Posted by: thedudebro.7341

thedudebro.7341

Greetings ANet!

WvWvW is seemingly based off the 3 faction pvp system in Dark Age of Camelot. Will we ever see a Darkness Falls equivalent for WvWvW? Do you guys agree that the systems and game mechanics are in place to make an amazing equivalent to this PvP/PvE dungeon?

What is your stance on letting players see the enemy’s nameplates or something to indentify said enemy player? We already have progressed toward more character individuality in WvWvW with being able to show off our armor and weapons and soon possibly our dyes (I believe), will we see more? Perhaps even a kill feed? Or do you feel that this is a negative feature for the community?

Is raiding of some sort outside of farming magic find hot spots and Claw of Jormag being considered?

Posted by: Jadeite.4093

Jadeite.4093

With rumors of NCSoft “rewarding” Guild Wars fans by shutting down the original game floating around. Spending the last couple days reading and debating on with friends on whether or not ArenaNet would ever let it happen. I would like to request a response to these rumors to ease our minds.

Thank you for your time.

Sanctum of Rall * Midnight Wardens [WARD] Fight as One [ONE]