Devs !? Check the Necromancer forums pls..

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

i don’t want to bloat the general discussion with all the wrong you did and how you ruined the entire necro as a whole…

so just check the necro forums……..and see for yourself…

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485

Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485

this is what MOST profession subfoums looks like right now

not just necro

in Necromancer

Zoltreez.6435

this is what MOST profession subfoums looks like right now

not just necro

oh trust me non of them got gutted as hard as necros…..

-Stellaris
-Guild Wars 2

in Necromancer

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

I think at this point they’re used to seeing the overblown exaggerated “YOU KILLED MY CLASS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE!” responses that flood those forums with literally every skill change update. That is until people find out they can just kind of…adapt a little bit and nine times out of ten, they realize that nothing was “OMG RUINED” and quiet down again. Until the next skill update.

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

I play full viper everything (reaper), staff and scepter/dagger…nothing about my class changed for me.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

in Necromancer

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

I think at this point they’re used to seeing the overblown exaggerated “YOU KILLED MY CLASS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE!” responses that flood those forums with literally every skill change update. That is until people find out they can just kind of…adapt a little bit and nine times out of ten, they realize that nothing was “OMG RUINED” and quiet down again. Until the next skill update.

you say that because you clearly don’t have a clue of what a HUGE nerf necros received.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

you say that because you clearly don’t have a clue of what a HUGE nerf necros received.

My primary character is a necromancer. My power build needs some work now, but my cond build and my lazy “let minions do all the work and make me durable” build are definitely not ruined. I noticed a change, and a drop in performance here and there, but for the next hour or so, I’m going to be seeing what changes I can make tomake it better, as I have with every update so far, and most likely find that I’m really no better off for this patch.

Probably. I mean, sure there’s a chance they really did mess up the class in a way that can’t be fixed. I don’t know yet, and it’s happened at least once before. But it’s not likely the case. Every single time skills change, people outcry the hour(s) after the update without even trying to see what they can do to improve things on their end. It’s nothing new.

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

in Necromancer

Zoltreez.6435

My primary character is a necromancer. My power build needs some work now, but my cond build and my lazy “let minions do all the work and make me durable” build are definitely not ruined. I noticed a change, and a drop in performance here and there, but for the next hour or so, I’m going to be seeing what changes I can make tomake it better, as I have with every update so far, and most likely find that I’m really no better off for this patch.

Probably. I mean, sure there’s a chance they really did mess up the class in a way that can’t be fixed. I don’t know yet, and it’s happened at least once before. But it’s not likely the case. Every single time skills change, people outcry the hour(s) after the update without even trying to see what they can do to improve things on their end. It’s nothing new.

there is nothing to Improve on the entire shroud ad the entire traitline got nerfed to the ground…

at this point it eguals as a nonexisting trait line…

and the only real sustain the necros have ( Shroud ) got nerfed with it to oblivion..

even tough we allready had sustain issues….

power necros just got gutted…

the only people that still be able to stay somewhat relevant are the Condi meta people… but even some of the condi builds got hit hard with this….

Necros are weak in both pve and pvp and not realy wanted… and they NERFED IT….

-Stellaris
-Guild Wars 2

(edited by Zoltreez.6435)