Did I Miss It?

Did I Miss It?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sam.3162

Sam.3162

So for the whole of Wintersday I’ve been checking the the Black Lion near daily for the Winter Solstice outfit. I thought surely, with it being Wintersday, but it was nowhere to be found. Still, here we are on the last week of Wintersday with the Black Lion newly updated and the outfit is still nowhere to be found. Maybe I missed it in a sudden sale or something? I don’t know. I think the thing that confuses me the most is that we’ve gotten a new backpack today that isn’t even holiday related, but not this outfit. It’s frustrating to say the least.

Did I Miss It?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I think it appeared right at the start of Wintersday as part of a pack. I’m not 100% on this though. I feel like I’ve seen it appear

Did I Miss It?

Posted by: Black Iris Flowers.3418

Black Iris Flowers.3418

From the 12/13/16 Release Notes:

BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
The Festive Hat has returned and can be found in the Style category of the Gem Store for 150 gems.
The Wintersday Wreath Backpack has returned and can be found in the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems.
The Winter Solstice Appearance Pack, containing the Winter Solstice Outfit, a Miniature Snow Flurry Dragon, an Immortal weapon skin, a Total Makeover Kit, and a pack of 5 Glint’s Winter Dye Kits, is available again in the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems.

So it yes it was released as a pack not an individual outfit

Did I Miss It?

Sam.3162

As far as I remember, the only Winter related outfits that have been on the store were the new one and the Fancy Winter outfit way at the start of the event. Everything else on sale so far has just been random gem store items and individual wintersday items like hats and such.

Did I Miss It?

Sam.3162

From the 12/13/16 Release Notes:

BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
The Festive Hat has returned and can be found in the Style category of the Gem Store for 150 gems.
The Wintersday Wreath Backpack has returned and can be found in the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems.
The Winter Solstice Appearance Pack, containing the Winter Solstice Outfit, a Miniature Snow Flurry Dragon, an Immortal weapon skin, a Total Makeover Kit, and a pack of 5 Glint’s Winter Dye Kits, is available again in the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems.

So it yes it was released as a pack not an individual outfit

Oh I guess I missed it then. Thanks.

Did I Miss It?

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Sad that they only sold it as part of a pack. Forcing people who really want it to buy a lot of stuff they don’t want isn’t a very “Festive” thing to do…

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Did I Miss It?

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

I was after the snow dragon mini, myself. Think I might have seen it for a few seconds, but it was before I had cash (in-game or real) to commit to gems. It would just be nice if they’d kept all the appropriate themed items available through the whole festive period. It’s not always a good time of year for finance on the fly, which means things can easily be missed out on, and it feels contrary to the spirit of the season. Plus, all that pack stuff should be available separately at the same time, and in the pack at a reduced cost per item.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

Did I Miss It?

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I know this is a bit off topic, but I was waiting for the Arctic Explorer outfit, which, to my knowledge, wasn’t on sale this season at all. I mean, it’s cold right now, right?

I don’t really understand why it wasn’t offered when Bitterfrost Frontier opened.

“Hey, you’re going to a pretty cold place, you might need this!” ~points at Arctic Explorer outfit in the gem store~

I love this game, and I love Anet, but sometimes I really have trouble understanding their thinking.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Did I Miss It?

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

I know this is a bit off topic, but I was waiting for the Arctic Explorer outfit, which, to my knowledge, wasn’t on sale this season at all. I mean, it’s cold right now, right?

I don’t really understand why it wasn’t offered when Bitterfrost Frontier opened.

“Hey, you’re going to a pretty cold place, you might need this!” ~points at Arctic Explorer outfit in the gem store~

I love this game, and I love Anet, but sometimes I really have trouble understanding their thinking.

and lack of

I love you Anet but you know I’m right