Did I just get rolled back?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

Has anyone else noticed stuff you did right before DC, just not be there anymore?

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: Aetheldrake.6395

Aetheldrake.6395

too busy not being allowed to log on to my guy that ive played a lot today to not find out

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

lol i know right

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

Yeah, I was refining a bunch of materials and hit “deposit all” right before I disconnected, popped back in to find everything I refined magically became unrefined again and had to sit through it again.

Today’s not going to be a gaming day, I guess.

Posted by: gnash.7584

gnash.7584

Yes. I was sorting my inventory. Got DCed and login back, inventory was messed up as before. What is going on? Permant DCs, rollbacks, not able to enter Silverwastes. Mordremoth takes over ArenaNet?

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Yep. Was in SW and bought a stack of keys. When I got back in – no keys. I’m not buying anything until they sort this.

Also found I had been ported back across the zone, and the pact bar had reset.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Posted by: Aetheldrake.6395

Aetheldrake.6395

i really hope i dont have to resort my roughly 200 something mixed bags in sw lol, i did all that at least 10minutes before the map crash happened -.-

Posted by: Sethman.5830

Sethman.5830

Yep getting rolled back every time i login and it d/c

Come on guys, fix your game

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

I’ve had it happen a few weeks ago, I had just logged in and opened a black lion chest from a daily login reward key, got a ticket.. got d/cd and the chest was closed again (as well as some items I had sold were back). Afterwards I ofc got a different item out of the chest but it seems like a server error or connection error. No idea really.

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

It seems to be happenening for the part few hours, but only in city maps. I’ve had it happen in LA and DR, but when I’m in normal world maps I have no issues whatsoever.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Posted by: MidnightX.6294

MidnightX.6294

Silverwastes are terrible too, my main is frozen there, since i cant even log in long enough to port out.

Posted by: Immortal.3647

Immortal.3647

it’s a timetravel feature !

though i wish they would remove it pls, i’d much rather do lvl ups instead of having random time travels every 10minutes and having to redo quests, vistas, WPs, PoIs all over again !

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

I think thats because you have done this stuff when already dc’ed and it stays all local so when yo ureconnect you have status from the last point of being connected (thats also why often you are moved back from the place where you noticed DC

funny part that it take very long for game to judge you as being disconnected from the server – once I’ve run throught half of a map and started a fight with the mob after game lost connection but the game “catched it” only 5 seconds after I started trying to use any skills

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

It was like the movie, Groundhog Day.

Me and a guildie who was leveling a new character got into the middle of a bunch of Hylek shooting darts and fire balls at us. We decided to get out of there and started running. Got to the edge and we both DC’d. Came back to the hyleks with darts and fire balls. Started running, got to the edge and we both DC’d. Came back to the Hyleks with darts and fire balls. Started running and got to the edge and we both DC’d. Came back to the hyleks with darts and fire balls. At that point the guildie said [very bad word], I’m going to PvP. And left.

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

How dare you all be playing the game when you should be watching the expansion reveal!!!!
>:-(