Did Liadri get nerfed?

Did Liadri get nerfed?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pandeh.5248

Pandeh.5248

Made it on my 4th try. However I did make it quite fast last time as well, but I just seem to think it was harder last time.

Googled the old build I used and went in, changed to the actual build I used last time and did it on the 2nd attempt.

Just wondering, it seemed harder last time.

Did Liadri get nerfed?

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Eh, you’ve done it before, so it’s going to be easy for you. It didn’t take me more than a few tries this time around either, though they did remove the dome around the arena and might’ve changed some other things that I didn’t notice.

Did Liadri get nerfed?

Posted by: Outlaw.3421

Outlaw.3421

The one thing I am guessing is that we did not have Ascended Armor last time or Ascended Weapons I believe. So that definitely may have helped

Did Liadri get nerfed?

Posted by: Pandeh.5248

Pandeh.5248

The one thing I am guessing is that we did not have Ascended Armor last time or Ascended Weapons I believe. So that definitely may have helped

I have one Ascended piece(Armor)(Probably 1 or 2 more accessory), and my HP was full, just like last time. I guess it might be the same and I just confuse it with the bad builds I tried before using what I did now and last time I did it.

Did Liadri get nerfed?

Posted by: Trollface.9186

Trollface.9186

I don’t know if they nerfed her, but imho now she is much easier because they got rid of the stupid domes so the camera is not zooming all the way in when you are close to the border, also the AoE circles are now clearly visible.

Did Liadri get nerfed?

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I could have sworn the Gauntlet bosses were silvers last year, no?

Did Liadri get nerfed?

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

You were only ever fighting the camera and the floor, the fight itself was always easy. dodging things you couldn’t see and having your camera stuck in the corner was the challenge. That and the bugs.