Digital Deluxe Upgrade Question

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Eli The Yahoo.9782

Eli The Yahoo.9782

i’m about to reach my 2000gems, do you think the DDU is worth the price?
i am asura gurdian so i have golem as elite skill, is the mistfire wolf stronger?
the rest of the items vanish so i’m wondering what do you really gain for the upgrade.

thanks in advance

Posted by: Volomon.9147

Volomon.9147

i’m about to reach my 2000gems, do you think the DDU is worth the price?
i am asura gurdian so i have golem as elite skill, is the mistfire wolf stronger?
the rest of the items vanish so i’m wondering what do you really gain for the upgrade.

thanks in advance

No its worth nothing. Literally nothing. /end

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

To a certain extent I found the items to be worth it. As for the skill, in power it’s about equal to any other elite skill. The trick though, is that you never have to spend skill points to unlock it. Any alt you make, when they reach 30, will immediately have it available.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Volomon.9147

To a certain extent I found the items to be worth it. As for the skill, in power it’s about equal to any other elite skill. The trick though, is that you never have to spend skill points to unlock it. Any alt you make, when they reach 30, will immediately have it available.

What items are worth anything, the influence? What do you get in return for giving a guild influence = nothing. Mini is a collectors thing only worth something if you were a collector or I suppose you could sell it not sure its value or if it can be sold. The Elites honestly ALL suck in this game. Not to sure why they are called Elites. Chalice of Glory for a drip of Glory, worthless. Golem Banker, that lasts for five days….guess it depends on how much loot you get that would be worth putting into your ridiculously small bank.

Probably the only thing worth anything is the Wizard’ kitten just cause you’d be pimpin the hat in the cities.

Eli The Yahoo.9782

haven’t tought of it – it is a good point.

i’m still confused – spend it on extra inventory slot? spend it on extra bank slot?
:/

Volomon.9147

Heck I would buy some of both don’t underestimate the importance of bank space I did.

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

Honestly I would probably spend it on storage space, inventory or bank slots. Everything I said is a good point, but ultimately all it does is save you a bit of effort on later characters, and most of what you get from the items you can get from the usual farming.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Flubble.8093

Flubble.8093

100% get storage space

digitial deluxe items are just pants to be honest. in fact i’d rather have a pair of guild wars 2 Y-fronts to put over the top of my armor in game than what we got lol

the mini never gets used as it either takes a slot up in an invisible bag or gets dumped to the bank everytime i “deposit collectibles” and i’d just rather not have it with me like that, also rarely see anyone with any mini-pet unlike guild wars 1, probably because of the reason i just gave.

the tome/chalice/banker etc are just pointless

hero band is outgrown in an hour

the elite skill is pants too, the wolf just runs around doing whatever it wants, sniffs the floor more than attacking, never takes aggro and lasts as long as a gnat in a flamethrower…

so yeah, i’d get storage space or a character slot.

Eli The Yahoo.9782

Thanks alot all, especially Flubble.8093.
i’m gonna get storage instead of wolf