Dismantled!

Dismantled!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dubleader.9328

Dubleader.9328

Tyrians!

I must warn you about a threat -the white mantles: since they lost their ability to wear a cape over the years ,they can no longer call themselfs that. They are hiding in the shadows , preaching, saying they are protecting us, meanwhile they are doing more damage to Tyria than ever before!

Be aware of them ,for they can be dangerous, they have Peacekeepers, Inquisitors and the unseen ones on their side.All of them says they are “protecting” us, but that protection always comes with a price, one day it may cost Tyria! Their cult became arrogant and abusive over the years. They use false propaganda to decieve us. We are fighting constant battle with them, and if we manage to get the upper hand the unseen ones interfere, sometimes making a whole battlefield disappear. Why should we keep fighting them then? For we are the true sons and daughters of tyria fighting for a better future, for a new golden age!

Fight for Tyria, fight for a better future!

Attachments:

Dismantled!

Posted by: Snowmoon.1758

Snowmoon.1758

I’m guessing this is a CAPE thread eh?

Staunch Supporter of Mounts in Guild Wars 2. Gimme mah Fluffeh White Bunneh!!!
Give us Mounts, Anet! Pretty Please with Chocolate, Whipped Cream, Cherry and Mayonnaise? d^_^b

Dismantled!

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

I’m guessing this is a CAPE thread eh?

Hope for White Mantles / Cape thread.

Dismantled!

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

+1 for Krypto the superdog as flying mount with a cape :p

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.