Dive Master

Dive Master

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Angel.8742

Angel.8742

From a 3 year Veteran Player’s PoV.

Little Frustrated with this achievement. There is no way for me to know which dive locations I have already done. So here is a suggestion to make it easier to do for those of us veterans to the game and the dive locations we have already done. List them in the Achievement panel for the ones we have already done. Not the ones we still need. Just the completed ones.

I thought I had all 38 done but apparently I will have to go through all of them again to figure out which one I missed. I am currently 37/38 of this achievement by using a video on YouTube to figure out where they all are. But apparently because I have done some of them in the past I missed one someplace. So it would be nice if I had a list of them that I have completed in the panel for it.

Dive Master

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

chanses are u missing the aetherblade one they added during the LS. it was way up high in the hideout

Dive Master

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

One of the HoT changes will be tracking of such things, like we see in the karka hatchling hunt for Princess. I will work on finishing Dive Master and Dry Top coins once that is in place.

So if you can wait 2.5 more weeks, you’ll have a much easier time of it than repeating all the dives.

Dive Master

Posted by: Angel.8742

Angel.8742

One of the HoT changes will be tracking of such things, like we see in the karka hatchling hunt for Princess. I will work on finishing Dive Master and Dry Top coins once that is in place.

So if you can wait 2.5 more weeks, you’ll have a much easier time of it than repeating all the dives.

Oh Awesome…I will definitely wait then. I was going through the video again and being as you have said this I will gladly wait. /cheer

Dive Master

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

YES! Oh my god, yes. Not only that, one or more were or are legitimately bugged for registering. How do I know? Well when I wanted to get the achievement I had already done 12 or so and didn’t know which, so I whipped out Dulfy and went through it one at a time, start to finish, every single one. When I finally finished I was at 36/38 (the stupid Not So Secret JP is one of them, I keep hitting a beam on the way down and rage quitting), I know about that one, but the other one, no clue, I have literally no idea which one I am missing and have to do them all over again one by one.

It’s asinine they haven’t added some way to track which are completed and which aren’t.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Dive Master

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

It’s asinine they haven’t added some way to track which are completed and which aren’t.

…or completely evil. Muahahahaaaa!

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Dive Master

Posted by: imsoenthused.1634

imsoenthused.1634

Almost as evil as which ever foul, putrid, lost and twisted soul decided jumping puzzles should be a “thing” to begin with…

All morons hate it when you call them a moron. – J. D. Salinger

Dive Master

Posted by: femalehumanmeta.8351

femalehumanmeta.8351

I recently finished this achievement. I was at 37/38 and thought the brisbane jump was bugged because it wasn’t putting me back in my armor after I landed in the water. I ended up doing that one like 15-20 times, but it never put me in my armor, and I was still stuck at 37/38, so I just moved on. I went through all of them again, and I apparently missed a jump in ascalon somewhere. I can’t remember the exact zone, but it was a very easy dive in a lower level area.

Dive Master

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

chanses are u missing the aetherblade one they added during the LS. it was way up high in the hideout

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diving_Goggles

I just ending up making a spreadsheet and marking them off as I went.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$