Division rank not showing in wvw anymore

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dreamer.1952

Dreamer.1952

Like the topic is saying i cant see the divsion beside the gamenames. Worked really hard for it and after the last patch its gone in wvw. Also its not mentioned in the patchnotes.

Posted by: Tiffany.8576

Tiffany.8576

It’s an intended change and it was mentioned in the second post of the patch notes:

Removed PvP League badges from nameplates in WvW.

Tiff | [TW] Tempest Wolves | WvW Staff Tempest Guide
NA/EU sPvP Elementalist

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Yeah and i think that is fine. What use is that, apart from kitten? None, so yeah game mode specific stuff as wvw lvl, pvp Division or pve mastery rank should remain in their respektive game mode.

Posted by: Leon de Damasco.8105

Leon de Damasco.8105

It is there:
Have fun.

Dreamer.1952

It’s an intended change and it was mentioned in the second post of the patch notes:

Didnt read the second post, because i updated the second patch a few mins ago. But it was removed on the first patch wich can be excused after they mentioned it on the second patch notes

Dreamer.1952

Yeah and i think that is fine. What use is that, apart from kitten? None, so yeah game mode specific stuff as wvw lvl, pvp Division or pve mastery rank should remain in their respektive game mode.

Well then just remove all the pve skins from WvW. What does the decoration matter in WvW? None, so yeah game mode specific stuff like PvE skins should remain in their respektive game mode. Just keep the WvW skins you can get thruw badge and so on.

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Well then just remove all the pve skins from WvW. What does the decoration matter in WvW? None, so yeah game mode specific stuff like PvE skins should remain in their respektive game mode. Just keep the WvW skins you can get thruw badge and so on.

Can’t answer the way i want, top many infractions for being rude and snarky towards posts like that.
10\10 for trying though.
0\10 for getting the point.
Read again what i wrote, what it is about.
Btw go ahead removing the Skins, i use Outfits and BL Skins XD

Posted by: UnitedChaos.8364

UnitedChaos.8364

What the heck.
I have a ghostly infusion but it doesn’t display in pvp.
I have legendary in PvP but I can’t display it in wvw.

Add “United Chi” to your friends list or guild!

Dreamer.1952

Can’t answer the way i want, top many infractions for being rude and snarky towards posts like that.
10\10 for trying though.
0\10 for getting the point.
Read again what i wrote, what it is about.
Btw go ahead removing the Skins, i use Outfits and BL Skins XD

0\10 for getting MY point of few.

Close plz.
I can’t stand ppl that doesn’t care and respect about other ppls thoughts about “decoration”. Else this topic will really get toxic.

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

soon your ascended/legendary/exotic gear will be given masterwork stats inside wvw to promote the equality

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

u got ur backpiece to show off already if u dont have one then no one cares about ur rank anyway. + the backpiece is 100 times easier to grind than the Ultimate dominator title and 1000 times easier to grind than the 10k wvw rank.

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Who cares about division ranks anyway. Unless you want to shine everywhere with your prestige emblem like a screaming callofduty kid.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Who cares about division ranks anyway. Unless you want to shine everywhere with your prestige emblem like a screaming callofduty kid.

For the same reason people take the time to customize their characters armor, dye’s, hairstyle, display title and any other visual aspect of their character.

SBI