Do not forget your roots anet

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Poisonwell.1209

Poisonwell.1209

I know this is not the right place to put this post, but I see necessary. There is no other way to do it.

First of all sorry for my bad English. I am 32 years old using Google Translate.

I want to start by saying:

Messrs. Anet Do you guys forgot why Guild Wars 2 is the great game that it is today?

In my opinion I think you have an early Symptoms of Amnesia.

Let me remind you that this game is what it is because his predecessor GW1, it is really really sad to see that not one employee cares to comment or update any social network about the game.

I know 22 August 2013 GW1 the game step by an automatic state, as you put them in www.guildwars.com, do you Think That Automate The game mean Completely abandon the website ?

When was last time any employee comment a facebook comment from any person on https://www.facebook.com/GuildWars, I not mean automatic APP to tell “Double XP Points”

Do you have any idea how much information is on www.guildwars.com? The site use to works in all languages, now its only available on English.

I make this little parenthesis to tell you “Please do not forget what your roots”

Guild Wars 2 would not be what is today without the support of GW1 players.

Pay more attention to all your customer and please do not abandon what it left: Website and social networks.

Thanks for your support again, hope you take this as a suggestion.

PD: I love you guys, really love all your hard work, but plz with a couple words and with a minimun update of your site, it feels that still alive and not a dead game. There to many people that still play GW1

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Poisonwell.1209

Poisonwell.1209

Let me add too. You can add same info you do on Facebook to the main site “Latest Headlines” That will helps a lot to keep www.guildwars.com alive

e.g
*Hello,

This week, the weekly event in Guild Wars will give you the following PvE and a PvP bonuses: Zaishen Mission Bonus"